Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Near : The Next Generation L ???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you accept Near as the new L after having L's hairdo?
  Yes, Near deserves it!
  No, I hate Near
  Yeah sure, I guess he's ok...
  Nah, the hell do I care about Near..
  Wahhh?.........What was that?............
View Results

L_Lawliet_XIII

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:23 am
It has come to my observation that a part from the Death Note manga has shown an extention. Apparently, it is shown here that Near acts as the new L... It's shown here that Near now looks like L himself!!! I know that some people here in the L guild hates Near but we have to appreciate him somehow...If you people want to see the manga, I have a URL shortcut here...bear in mind to those who don't know the story yet, that the manga has spoilers...Thank you...
Death Note no. 109 ; Death Note:One last shot the manga

Here are some pictures to show proof of the controversy...
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:41 pm
User Image

Well, Near was L's heir. It's not at all surprising that he became the new L, because that was originally what he and Mello were training to do in the first place at Wammy's House.

Also, according to the images in the above post, looks like Near's finally hit puberty. :'D

Moooonpiiiiig~

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

moonlight_thief_dark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:20 pm
i really dont like Near but what Fluffy Infatable Osaka said about its not surprising how Near copied L is true. i dont think he should have copied him though...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:57 pm
moonlight_thief_dark
i really dont like Near but what Fluffy Infatable Osaka said about its not surprising how Near copied L is true. i dont think he should have copied him though...

Ah..Is that so......I guess there's no changing what you think then...  

L_Lawliet_XIII

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:57 pm
If Near had no interest in the case at all he shouldn't of appeared to the public. I noticed people didn't seem to remember when L first made his public announcement and didn't think about L coming after "C-Kira" until Near made that similar announcement.

If L were still alive, I don't think he would of been that rash. And considering the circumstances, he would have thought of a more developed plan.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:59 am
you can't just get another L!!! besides. L did things in a fun way. he wasn't all emo and up tight like Near. stare most likely why Light finaly was craked by Near. stare  

Chibi_Lover13

Cagalli Athrun Zala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:47 pm
well near was tring to be next L. I mean look at this way L died but he was hopping for watery ( sorry can't speel for crap) was going to pick the next one to secused L. But due to Rem killing him. then u have the fact that both mello and Mat both died. even though mat doesn't want to be the next L. Mat and Mello where just buddys. Out for some fun and died for it. Well any way i think he derserve to be the next L. sweatdrop PS sorry for the long post.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:09 pm
That's interesting. I haven't seen that before. The art looks a bit different to me. Matsuda looks more Asian. biggrin and Near does look older and more L-ish. I'm one of the few Near fans out there (I guess, since everywhere I go people say he annoys them) but I still don't think anyone can replace L. Near is the next best but he won't be exactly like L.
OoooooOoooooooooohhhhmmm...
the best thing is for L just to come back to life and reign over the earth as His Royal Sexiness. lol <- The FIRST time I've ever said the word sexy. biggrin  

Regular Sized Albert

Sparkly Prophet

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sacred Arcane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:19 pm
Well, he was more or less chosen to be the next L. Though he should have his own identity and not look like an L clone...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 pm
When Near first learned of L's death, he basicly called L a loser. So I never liked him to begin with. Also, As the series progressed, he got more and more egotistical.  

tokijin0

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:23 pm
IF L were dead, THEN I might actually accept it. BUT by my (perfectly sane, thank you very much) reasoning, L isn't dead. SOOOO... No, sorry, Near.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:25 am
Oh... I see... //O,O//  

L_Lawliet_XIII

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:10 am
I totally agree with the egotistical thing, though. Hah! Near BEGAN with all of L's reasoning and data. If Near had started with scratch, he probably would have been dead as soon as... well, I can't find any comparison. REALLY soon.  
The L Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games