Demonia or New Rocks?
  Demonia
  New Rocks
  Other
View Results

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:04 pm
demonia i just bought a pair of mens boots for every day where they have a huge platform and studded buckels and they where on sale ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:57 pm
Actually if you ask me Demonia has some horrible quality boots but then they also have really good quality ones, you just need to really look at them. I had a pair and they fell apart after a few months but the pair I have now I've had for two years going on three and they are in fine condition, no real damage and they are holding together fine. However if I had known then what I know now I would have bought a different brand, because I know of so many better boots now, but I don't see the point of getting some new ones when I have a perfectly fine pair right now.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Ende_Neu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:21 pm
-shiver- I only buy Demonia boots when I can find them at a dirt cheap price. They all tend to fall apart pretty quickly. Good deal though, if you can find a good enough bargain. Then again, I just prefer to buy things second hand when I can, including even boots. Lot of scrubbing involved though in making sure they're clean. Got a pair of the better made docs from a stall off St.Marks for $15 a week or so ago. Barely worn in, they make me happy inside. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:24 am
Doc Martens are nice, but they don't have steel caps.  

Shadowed Intent

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:36 pm
i think it would be nice to be able to find some cheap, good quality bat buckle wrinklepickers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:37 pm
New rocks any day. Yes, they're uncomfortable and take ages to break-in, but they are very comfortable when you get past the blisters and bleeding feet.

Plus, they have have a five year guarantee. They maybe expensive, but they're made to last. Plus they make me slightly taller, which is always a bonus. I love my New rocks...all silver and spider-web print.

Although, I suggest you don't buy them until you're sure your feet have stopped growing.  

broken_joker

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:35 am
User Image
oh so Extravagant...

I have to choose?
gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:15 pm
Actualy I find both companys shoes to be not that attractive for the most part. There might be the occational shoe that I like. New rock makes shoes that have waaaay to much stuff on them and demonia's shoes either look skanky or boring.  

AbsintheGorgon

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:55 pm
I just bought a pair of Anarchy boots. I wouldn't reccomend them if you can find something better. They were very expensive and they gave me blisters after only one day of wearing them. I'm hoping after I break them in a little that problem will go away. I really like the style of them.
They are the first pair of women's combat boots I've found that are styled like the men's ones, flat and seriously buckley instead of platformed/heeled with and dainty or minimal buckels.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff