Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Things you wish you could say

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:45 am
This is a thread where people can post stuff they've been wanting to say to people or something, but haven't, to get it off their chest I suppose. It can be happy positive things you wanted to say, or if someones hurt you, apologies, confessions, just about anything. ^^ It's very simple, so I don't have to do to much explaining right?.... cause I'm very horrible at it... D:

1- I want this to be somewhere where people can say these things without worry. ^_^ So let's treat this as good clean fun.

2- Even though I said it can be for just about anything, please keep angry and ranting stuff to a minimum, cause there's already a place for that, I don't want this to become a clone of the rant topic. >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:31 am
punks are assholes, goths are art ********, metal heads are assimilationist bastards, and ravers are just a bunch of yuppies.  

AEtherclaw

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:01 am
Now, now, metal heads are okay. I'm dating a metal head.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:10 am
Dear Will,

You are a brilliant man. You really are. There are plenty of people who spend their whole lives pursuing the kind of talent that comes to you without ever really trying. But damn, you're thick sometimes. You make me wonder how someone so smart can be so dumb. Whether you like it or not, you are still in a relationship with your 'ex' girlfriend. And whether you admit it or not, it's unhealthy and it's hurting both of you. I think it's about time for you to walk out on each other, because neither of you is any good for the other and every goddamn one of your friends can see it even though you don't. Furthermore, you're in a relationship with ME whether you like it or not. When you get to the point where you're calling me up in the middle of the night just to chat because you missed your train, or in the middle of dinner just because you want to know if you should shave for your next gig, you've gone past the 'just friends' point and entered different territory, even if you don't know what it is. And I know you're scared of kissing me, but you do it anyway. Every time we meet. And I've lost track of how many times you've fed me dinner and how many times I've crashed on your couch. One would think you could admit it by now, but no, you have to keep up the pretense of being completely single because you think everyone will hurt you as much as the last one did.

My advice to you? Move out of your squalid little flat even if you have to pay more for someplace else. I don't care if you have practically no money. You can always take more gigs and sell more CDs to fund the move... there is ALWAYS a way to earn more if you put your mind to it. And what you'll spend on a new place will be worth it because you'll no longer be languishing in a rat-infested hovel filled with unpleasant memories and terrible creeping damp. Quit the damned stowmarket choir, because it's driving you crazy working with all those old biddies who can barely make a pretense of singing, and start hiring halls and performing what YOU want to perform, because you'll be sure to make up the money and then some what with CD sales and admission fees. Go to Paris for a weekend. You're always talking about it, but you never actually do it, and it would do you good to get out of sodden old England and see some of the rest of the world for once. Buy a car, because you're going stir crazy in that nasty old flat and don't have any way to get out of the city and escape to someplace green. Quit smoking; it's bad for your voice. Quit drinking; it's not worth feeling guilty for weeks on end. Talk to your therapist about your problems with women, because I think that's where at least half of your troubles lie. Either take up with me or don't take up with me, but don't continue on in this undefined state of total confusion which is not doing anyone any good, least of all yourself.

That is all. You doof.  

Veruniel
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:18 am
My faith in Catholicism is waning.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:56 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Time to construct your own world view....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:08 pm
There are things I would say, but even were I to, the idea would not be adequately expressed. I can say the things here, but to the people I would say them to, the idea would never likely be understood.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:39 pm
GilAskan
There are things I would say, but even were I to, the idea would not be adequately expressed. I can say the things here, but to the people I would say them to, the idea would never likely be understood.
Why is that?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:21 pm
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-

I thought about that several times before now. Said thoughts are only now causing friction with my beliefs.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:49 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-

I thought about that several times before now. Said thoughts are only now causing friction with my beliefs.
Good luck in your crisis. And the economic one, and whatever else is troubling and perplexing you at the moment. sad

biggrin  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas