Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphagus

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:34 pm
I'm looking to get another PA System, I'm a screamer, but I use clean vocals as well. Is there any suggestions for a PA that would work well for that kinda genre, but still be under 1000 dollars?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:04 am
Euphagus
I'm looking to get another PA System, I'm a screamer, but I use clean vocals as well. Is there any suggestions for a PA that would work well for that kinda genre, but still be under 1000 dollars?

It's all relative to what space you are trying to use it in. What size shows are you doing?  

Saurencaerthai

Derek Destroyed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 pm
Euphagus

Tabco is still my fav. inexpensive speakers, the tabco thump is still only 300 each spkr.
I use them and love them. I use a eurorack 16 ch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:03 pm
I play Death Metal, i do vocals all screams... i would say that you could get a mid size Fender amp, remove the speaker (finding one without the speaker, but the head still intact is probably really the cheapest option... looks around) after you have that, hotwire two house speakers, minimum 12 ohms pulled through both of them... best sizes would probably be two 18" subs one on each house speaker, four 12" mids two on each house speaker, and then stack a double tweeter on top of each one... thats what i use and i can fill the charlotte tremont music hall at lvl 6/10 if you want to hook monitors into it... all you need is a more powerfull head... but for practice, the above listed is your best bet... you will put probably 300 dollars into it... the only problem is it's a little hard to transport...  

darkflightx0

The Music Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff