Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Live Action Pokemon Movies, would you see them?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:05 am
In theaters that is.

And who should play the various roles?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:35 am
I’ve often thought about this, because with the technology today, the pokemon would, as long as the budget is decent, look pretty cool. I would love to see at least one; however, I would not go to the movies to see it. Rent it, maybe, but not go out to see it. I would hope that it would at least have a decent storyline, too. I can’t stand a stupid movie…
As for who would I want to see in it? Well, no matter how bad it is, it would still be an awesome movie as long as Christopher Walken had a role. XD That man is nothing but awesome win.  

infamousmrj

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:47 am
infamousmrj
I’ve often thought about this, because with the technology today, the pokemon would, as long as the budget is decent, look pretty cool. I would love to see at least one; however, I would not go to the movies to see it. Rent it, maybe, but not go out to see it. I would hope that it would at least have a decent storyline, too. I can’t stand a stupid movie…
As for who would I want to see in it? Well, no matter how bad it is, it would still be an awesome movie as long as Christopher Walken had a role. XD That man is nothing but awesome win.

Christopher Walken as the voice of Mewtwo. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:06 pm
XD That would be the greatest Mewtwo ever!
He'd make a great Brock, too. XD

Danny DeVito should play Togepi.. XD

Really though, Christopher Walken would be great.

I don't think it would do well, though.  

infamousmrj

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:43 pm
I'd definately see it. : ) I'd love for real actors for the trainers, and animation like they used in the live-action Death Note movies, like they did for Ryuk.

It'd look pretty decent. I just wish it'd be abit more seriously and not AS childish. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:29 pm
....Yeah, I'd go see it. But I don't want them to make one. They wouldn't pull it off well.....Besides, I'm very against anyone but the originals doing the voices (I've refused to watch any of the Diamond and Pearl stuff because it's an awful dub)...(Eric Stuart's voice= heart , I bought his CD. ^-^), so it would annoy me to see actors as the characters.....I'd go see it though. I went to see the Bleach movie even though I don't watch Bleach, so I'd definatly see a Pokemon one.....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces