Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XWraith_LordX....
  posts to much.
  is my friend!
  is a communist!
  is a communist????
  is making lemon bars because she's hungry. :)
  is waiting at the docks.....
  gives out free hugs. =)
View Results

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:27 pm
XWraith_LordX needs your help! She has dark circles under her eyes again and needs to know how to get rid of them!
-
Okay guys, so I have these annoying dark circles under my eyes, right? Reading online, I find out that I'm more likely than the entire popluation of the planet to get them because I have pale skin, deep eyes, and a genetic predisposition to these accursed circles. Triple gonk. gonk

I need to know a quick way to get rid of them or at least lessen them. I hate going out like this. It makes me look like a depressed serial killer and I really don't like that.

Help? sad  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:42 pm
sleep?  

evil_squirel

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:47 pm
evil_squirel
sleep?

drink more water and take b vitamins  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:36 pm
Hehehe, if you do find out, please tell me, you're not the only only with huge dark circles under your eyes. Grrr, I hate them.  

ObsessionIsSuchAnUglyWord

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:01 am
for a long term result, follow Aetherclaw's solution. For a short term quick fix, use a gel sleep mask and place it in the fridge to get it cold, place on eyes, and take a catnap. problem solved.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:54 pm
Do you happen to have any sinus problems? A lot of the time allergies, or irritation in the sinuses can cause it, since the skin is so thin and sensitive there. Fluid retention, excessive dietary salt and smoking can also cause it. Dehydration or anemia can as well.
You aren't going to be very effective alleviating the problem unless you determine the cause. More sleep, drinking more water and eating less salt couldn't hurt.  

This Old Oscillator

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:42 pm
at least if your really goth as ******** it fits the aesthetic  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:25 pm
AEtherclaw
at least if your really goth as ******** it fits the aesthetic
stare  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:26 pm
This Old Oscillator
Do you happen to have any sinus problems? A lot of the time allergies, or irritation in the sinuses can cause it, since the skin is so thin and sensitive there. Fluid retention, excessive dietary salt and smoking can also cause it. Dehydration or anemia can as well.
You aren't going to be very effective alleviating the problem unless you determine the cause. More sleep, drinking more water and eating less salt couldn't hurt.
I do have sinus problems, and I never drink water because I never get thirsty. So I should start drinking, sleeping, and taking medication more?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:11 pm
XWraith_LordX
So I should start drinking, sleeping, and taking medication more?
eek lol rofl xd sorry  

AEtherclaw

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:53 pm
AEtherclaw
XWraith_LordX
So I should start drinking, sleeping, and taking medication more?
eek lol rofl xd sorry
*apology accepted* xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:37 pm
i have that problem to!

although being alergic to my 2 cats and smoking and never sleeping probably is the culprit! haha oops

but luckily i wear foundation so it's ussualy unnoticable until the makeup comes off..then i just look sleepy O_o; but im ussually going to bed whenever i wash my face anyways and who bothers with how they look while asleep now? haha

but yeah try vitamins and sleep it can't hurt ya....unless you overdose on vitamins neutral  

xX x0mbie Xx

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:21 pm
XWraith_LordX
This Old Oscillator
I do have sinus problems, and I never drink water because I never get thirsty. So I should start drinking, sleeping, and taking medication more?

You should at least try to drink at least a glass. A glass of water is better then no water. It will help get rid of some of the fluids. Getting more sleep will also help to since it will make you more refresh and put less stress on your eyes. the medication will also take away any swelling you can possibly get.

My suggestion is put a cool face cloth on your face with a few ice cubes wrapped in it where you see the dark circle and leave it on there for about 5 minutes then off for 5 then on again for 5 this will reduce the puffyness. That is what I do.

Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games