Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:03 pm
"M-my dad? YOu know my father?" asked Kito. "Sure, if you're a friends, I can take you to him" said Kito leading Maddy to the castle in which his father, king Neo, resigned.

As he arrived, he saw his father in the study, reading up on some book when he saw his son enter with maddy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:20 pm
Maddy nodded slightly, "yes, you could say we go way back." she said softly as she let go of Kito and ran towards Neo, tossing her arms around him. "Hi Neo." she said with a bright smile, one not often seen. "How's my long time firned?" she asked as she sat in his lap, somewhat childeshly. She knew Lilly wouldn't mind. She smiled weakly at Neo as she glanced at Kito. "Waite...Did you jsut say dad? Neo you never told me you had a son. A rather handsome one too. He takes after Lilly.." she teased.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:25 pm
Neo said nothing as he pushed Maddy off of his lap. "Kito, where did you find this woman?" said Neo asking his son.

"Out in the fields dad, why?' questioned Kito.

"Neo only walked out of the room in silence.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:42 pm
She squiented slightly as she looked at Kito... "Was it all.." she sighed deeply as she sat on the floor. "I should be going, thank you for your kindness Kito.." she said quietly as she looked down, she'd never met Neo? So none of this had ever happend? SHe sighed softly, somewhat glad it hadn't.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:05 pm
"its been a while Maddy" said Lily coming up in front of her. "About 15 years if im not mistaken. What are you doing here Madeline?" asked lily.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:23 pm
She looked at Lilly, a small smile. "I'm not entierly sure..Your son just said someone brung me here and I was uncncious..." she blushed deeply, "I don't remember any of this....I don't even remember what happend...Where I was born, how old I am..I remember absloutly nothing...i remember you and Neo, and the awful things I'd done, which I'm really sorry about Lillian and I hope you know that..."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:37 pm
Before she know what had happened, she slapped Maddy across the face, trembling. "Don't apologize for what you don't remember Maddy, may this jog your memory" said Lily as she threw a black necklace over to Maddy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:39 am
Madeline gripped her face and stared at Lily. "Could you please not hit me...You know genrally that hurts.." her voice was soft and lulled, she'd changed over time, truly. "No I don't." she said as she took the necklace in her hands and exaimned it. "I've never seen this before...What is it? It looks kinda fimilar..."

[[What is it anyways? And I hope this isn't gonna make her look like a hudge a** hole...Cause in my defence. LILLY'S THE REAL b***h!]]  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:42 pm
[[Bump ^^]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:14 am
[[Bump]]  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:31 pm
Bump..  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:45 am
BuMp