Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Crystalstar's past!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:20 pm
this will shock you all....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystal opened her eyes for the first time, he brother Winter next to her. He looked at her then at their mother. Crystal shook her fur out, she had a terrible dream, but yet she loved it. "Good Morning, Crystal." He mother, Snow said.

"Good Morning, Mamma!" Crystal stood and pounced on her mothers tail. "Mom, what is StarClan?"

Her mother looked at her with concern, "What?"

"I had a dream about a cat, she said she was from StarClan." Crystal said.

Snow closed her eyes, "Beyond our twoleg fence are cats that live in the wild. Living by their own rules, catching food for their clan, being lead by cats that are dead."

Crystal shook her fur at the thought, she had talked with a dead cat. "But you do not need to know that, go play with your brother." Crystal nodded just as Winter jumped on her.

Night came and Crystal yawned, "Good night!" She mewed and curled up next to her mother.

"Welcome back, Crystal," A familiar voice said. Crystal looked up and saw the cat she saw yesterday.

"Hi, I have a question..." She paused, the she-cat nodded. "Are you dead?"

The cat laughed, "Yes."

Crystal gulped, "Do you really lead a bunch of cats?"

"Not really, let me tell you about it." The cat settled down and so did Crystal.
(I'm to lazy to go into detail, but you all know about it...)

"Wow," Cyrstal said when the cat was finished. "I never knew there was life outside of my home. But why are you coming to me?"

"You must join them, your destiny depends on it." The she-cat began to fade and Crystal woke.

Her mother stared at her, "You were asleep the whole day..." She mewed. Crystal told her about her deam and what the cat had said. "What? You want to leave the safety of your home?"

"But my destiny depends on it, I have to go." Crystal bowed her head. "I want you and Winter to come with me." Her mother looked at her with concern in her eyes. After what seemed like hours Crystal's mother layed her head down. "We'll talk about this in the morning." Her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

Crystal sat there, she had slept for the whole day, she wasn't even close to being tired. "I'll go explore," She whispered and climbed from her bed.

She went through the catflap and a cool breeze ruffled her fur, but it didn't bother her. "Wow, whats that?" On the ground was white, it was as white as her fur. She touched it with her paws, it was cold. "Cool." She jumped into it and rolled around.

"Crystal," A voice said in front of her. At first she was afraid it was her mother, but then she looked up. It was the she-cat from her dream. "Would you like to see where SkyClan lives?"

Crystal nodded and the she-cat led the way.

After a long walk through the twolegs, the she-cat and Crystal walked into a field. They walked some more and the she-cat stopped. "This is SkyClan's camp. I've already visited the leader, Leafstar. She will be waiting for you." Crystal nodded, she had a feeling that she had to belong here. She was about to ask if she could go down and say hi, but the she-cat turned. "We must get you back before your mother misses you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:50 pm
Crystal walked up to her mother just as she woke up. She was about to tell her about her journey, but the she-cat told her not to tell. "Good morning." Her mother purred.

"Morning," Crystal purred. "Did you think about what I said?" She asked.

Snow nodded, "I have a strange feeling we should go. And soon." She whispered.

"I know where the camp is, I can show you!"

Snow was shocked, "You went outside, didn't you?" Crystal nodded. "I could tell, you smell like snow." She laughed and nudged Winter.

Once Snow explained to Winter where they were go they got ready to leave. Crystal was the first one out the cat flap, Winter was second. Snow stayed inside the longest. "Its cold..." Winter said and shook his fur.

"I think it feels nice." Crystal said. Winter shrugged as Snow came out. "Okay, Crystal, show us the way." Cyrstal nodded and they left there home.

Crystal was surprised when they got to the camp, it was so busy. Three cats walked up the slop towards them, Snow jumped in front of her kits and hissed as they aproutched. "Mom..." Crystal said and walked out.

"Hello! I'm Crystal, Leafstar should be expecting us."

The cat up front nodded, "Welcome, follow us." The cats turned and walked back down the rocky slop. "I don't like this ground!" Winter complained. Crystal didn't like it either, she'd rather be walking on the snow. "You'll get use to it." The tom that led us mewed.

"Leafstar, the cats you told us about are here." The tom mewed to a cream she-cat. The cat jumped down from where she was and walked up. "Thank you, Sharpfang (is that right?)." She mewed and looked at the three kittypets.

"Hello, which one is Crystal?"

"I am!" Crystal said proudly. Leafstar purred at her. "I welcome you and your family to SkyClan, little Crystal. What are the rest of your names."

"I'm Snow and this is my son, Winter." Crystal's mother mewed.

Leafstar nodded, "Welcome, but if you live with the clan you must recive new names. Crystal, you will be known as Crystalkit until you are an apprentice. Winter, what would you like to be called?"

Winter looked up, "Coldkit!" He answered. Snow answered before Leafstar could ask, "I know your ways, I would like to be called Silvereyes."

Leafstar purred, "Sharpfang, show them the nursery." The tom that led them down flicked his tail. The walked to one of the many caves. "*Patchstar's mother* the new cats Leafstar told us about are here."

Crystalkit ran into the nursery and ramned into another kit, "Sorry!" She laughed. The other kit was black with orange and white patches. "I'm Crystalkit, I just barely joined SkyClan."

"Hi, I'm Patchkit." The kit said.

(And the rest is history....)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:52 pm
yay!!! I like that story!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:34 am
That was really good!  

Hunter of Atermis

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:15 pm
if you guys want I can post up to the spliting of SkyClan....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:35 am
Crystalstar's a kittypet?!? *Gasp*

In my story Firestar should've called her a 'Miny Me'  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:16 pm
i told you it would shock you all ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:20 pm
it didnt shock me, i was expecting it!

I shall call him...Mini Me! lol

I liked the story.

I wonder what Patchkit's history is...?

GASP! I got it! I'll do Patchstar's story... twisted

I was gonna say somethin else, but i cant 'member.

Good job, Crystalstar!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:36 pm
(i'm bored so I'm going to continue on with my life until the spliting.)

Crystalkit roled around with Patchkit, they had met just yesterday and they were unseprable(?). They slept next to eat other and always played with each other.

"Crystalkit, come here, please." Silvereyes, Crystalkit's mother, called her. Crystalkit sighed, but ran over to her mother. "Yes, mom?"

Suddenly a yowl filled the hollow and dens, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Rockpile for a clan meeting." It was Leafstar's voice. Crystalkit jumped up and ran from the nursery, Patchkit next to her and Coldkit right behind them.

Silvereyes laughed, "Stop right there, Crystalkit and Coldkit." Crystalkit skitted to a halt, Patchkit and Coldkit crashed into her. She laughed and leapt onto her brother. "Stop, thats not how apprentices should act." As soon as Silvereyes said 'apprentices' Crystalkit got off of Coldkit. "Now come along." Silvereyes walked towards the RockPile, Patchkit's mother, Rubyfur right beside her.

Crystalkit looked up at her leader, Patchkit's fur bristled with excitement next to her. Coldkit looked around. "Crystalkit, Coldkit and Patchkit, you have all come of age to become apprentices. From now on you will be known as Crystalpaw, Coldpaw, and Patchpaw." Leafstar jumped down and walked over to the three kits.

"Littlesky, Cherrywhisker taught you all you know. I ask you to teach it to Crystalpaw." A small silver she-cat nodded and touched noses with Crystalpaw. Littlesky looked like she was an apprentice, but she was one of the oldest warriors.

"Firestrike, Tigereyes taught you, please pass all you know to Coldpaw." A tabby tom nodded and touched Coldpaw's nose.

Patchpaw leand over, "He has the temper of a badger that got its fur clawed off." Crystalpaw snickered.

Leafstar looked at Patchpaw and then to a black she-cat in the back. "Moonwing, I taught you and I wish you to teach Patchpaw all that I taught you." The black she-cat nodded and walked towards Patchpaw. She touched noses to her apprentice and the clan started to chear. "Crystalpaw! Coldpaw! Patchpaw!"

Crystalpaw's fur bristled with excitement as Littlesky and Moonwing walked over the rocky edge of the hollow, Patchpaw walked beside her. "Littlesky, when do I learn how to hunt?" Crystalpaw asked.

"Tomorrow, little one." The silver she-cat purred. Crystalpaw nodded and walked a little fast.

*Three Moons later*

"Crystalpaw look out!" Littlesky called as she pushed a rat off of her. Crystalpaw spun around just in time to see a huge rat running towards her. Before she could leap out of the way the ran was sent flying. Littlesky wrestled with the rat scratching and biting. Crystalpaw ran towards her mentor, but was knocked down by another rat. She turned to the rat and leapt on it before it had time to think.

A yowl a pain filled the battle and the rats ran back into the tall grass. Crystalpaw snorted and looked over to Littlesky. She lay on the ground, not moving, her breathe came out fast and uneven. "No! Littlesky!" Crystalpaw ran over to the silver she-cat.

"Do not worry, little one." Littlesky whispered when Crystalpaw was next to her. "I go to join StarClan now. Tell Leafstar that Dreamwish should be your new mentor." She coughed and looked up. "Hello, Puddlepool, love." Then she close her eyes and her breath stopped.

"No!" Crystalpaw curled up next to her mentor. "Don't leave me, Littlesky." She begged. A small breeze blew, and a small silver she-cat appeared, her pelt shining like the star's of Silverpelt.

"I thought I told you not to worry," The she-cat meowed. "I have only left you with my body, but I can still talk to you as part of StarClan." Littlesky touched Crystalpaw's head and began to disappear.

"Crystalpaw!" Patchpaw's voice came from behind. "What happened?" Patchpaw looked at Littlesky's body. "Oh, no. I'm so sorry!" Patchpaw licked her friends head, Moonwing and Dreamwish followed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:48 pm
I found a neat way to comebine your's, your brother's, and your mother's names. Winter Snow Crystals. I think it sounds cool. 3nodding  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:32 pm
Cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:27 pm
I got snow crystals, but i didnt figure how to add winter in there. I thought they'd be named Winterpaw and Snowtail for sure. *shrug*

Just some details you should need to know...

Cherrytail. Not Cherrywhisker.

Patchkit's mother's name is not Rubyfur. It is Dusksong. and is Moonwing supposed to be Moonstar's former name? cuz in that case it was Moonheart. Patchpaw's mentor was named Tawnyclaw anyway.

Either way, GREAT!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas