Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:27 pm
What's under the bed

This is a random crap short story I had to write for English class, It's about kid because I do forget her a lot and she isn't loved much when I come to writing about her XD or drawing her, lately most of my stuff is about Kuhi and Kana or Yoh and Isuna(Isuna character). So Here I go with my amusement!
Do comment about it XD or laugh XDDD
IF I get more bored I might add more short stories.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:32 pm
‘What’s under the bed’

A girl with brown hair stood there, looking toward the mess of hell. She crossed her arms and looked down to think. “I really don’t want to clean this” She said with a sigh. Walking into the room, her hand shot out and went to plug her nose.

Aww! IT reeks in here” Kid mumbled and blinked” And there something moving!” She screamed pointing toward a batch of clothes that where moving around, she waited a bit then heard a small ‘meow’. With a blink she knelt down and moved her hand going to pick up the clothes from the moving object.

Digger, you stupid Cat” Kid said dully and patted the big black tabby cat that let out a meow and heard a rustling sound in the bedroom, With a hiss the cat swung it’s paw and ran outta of the room, leaving Kid alone in the mess of the room.

You know, I haven’t been here in like forever” Kid mumbled and stood up walking toward the cleaner part of her room. With that she looked around and knelt down trying to pick up clothes from the floor. “Man, I was over at Theo’s house, for like ever. . . I didn’t think my room was this bad when I left though” She mumbled and looked around, She blinked as she through a Katana toward the wall and it hit one of her Kazuma Kuwabara Poster in the lower area. She chuckled” I knew that Katana, I took from Hiei would come in handy” She said with a nod looking toward the other three posters of the Yu Yu Hakusho group.

She kept digging around for stuff and stuffed some clothes into her closet, once that happen a Gold claw fell from the top of her closet and hit her head. “Owwie!” she yelled and grabbed her head before dropping the closet in a corner of the room and picked up the claw. Blinking she started laughing and waved the claw around “I remember taking this From Vinny. Poor guy…. Didn’t see it coming” She said with a nod and tossed it behind her.

She blinked and heard a slight moan, then smelt something rotten. “ Aww…please don’t tell me that last year’s Christmas dinner! I was sure I took that outta of my room!” Kid said and crawled toward her bed. Lying down on the somewhat cleaner floor she looked under it. She blinked a bit and crawled under the bed before she fell through a hole, more of a glowing portal. There was a long scream from Kid before she landed in front of a small child figure. “Lord?” Kid asked with sarcasm.

“Shut up, Kid” The child said crossing its small arms. With a sigh the small baby figure was Koemna of the spirit world. Looking toward Kid he moved and looked toward the sign.

So did I die? Did my room finally kill me? Damn I knew that Fish would one day!” Kid said with a nod and looked toward Koemna who did a face palm and shook his head.

“No! You’re not dead, you just happen to have a portal to Limbo under your bed” Koemna said dully looking toward the kid who burst out laughing like a crazy dingo. She rubbed some tears from her eyes and looked toward Koemna again.

So yeah, Hell is under my bed? You don’t know how well that works for me right now” Kid said and held her sigh as she tried to stop laughing.
Koemna was getting rather angry at the teenage girl who turned to leave, with a sigh and coughed into his hand the girl stopped.

Let me guess, Clean room and then I get to close the portal right?” Kid asked.
“ Yes Yes you do because You are the open who open it with a stupid spell to try to get Gingerbread men to dance for you, How do you mess things up like that kid!?” Koemna yelled.

Because I’m that good, you should have seen what I did to Theodore’s car! I blew it up trying to fix the CD player” Kid said with a nod before Koemna let out his scream and told the girl to leave, now.

Kid looked toward Koemna before she blinked and was shoved through another portal, with a THUD she was back in her mess room and went to sit up before she heard small bits of yelling.

“Ginger man army! Attack the spell caster!” A good size ginger man said running from under the bed. Kid sighed and went to sit up before she reached out and grabbed it in her hands, shoving it into her mouth she bit the poor Ginger man head off and looked at the others “Who’s next?” She asked before they screamed and hide under clothes again. Rolling her eyes she started her long cleaning.

After a few hours she had finally cleaned her room. Sitting down on the floor she looked toward the portal and smiled. “I’m so gonna keep that open.” She said with a smile. “MY room is so much cleaner because of that thing” Kid said and closed her eyes sleeping on the floor.

----

In Limbo or Hell as Kid called it, the Ginger bread man where running around causing damage to the ones who where now living there. They held a small flag and marched through the area of Limbo laughing and cackling about there lord and master Kid. This is why Kid’s room should never be cleaned or should never even be thought. Because what’s under her bed could be a lot more then just clothes and food, in all together it’s another world of doom, and she still hasn’t listen to Koemna.
Now only if Koemna could figure out, where all the gingerbread men came from. . .

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:23 pm
Bwahahaha, march of teh gingerbread men! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:54 pm
I thought it was amazing, I have a few more short fics to post about other characters <3 I'll just post em on this form.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Untold Stories....:::FanFic::...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas