Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Moleje

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:04 am
Zapatorf
Uh, scrooge mcduck is neither a nintendo character nor a fighter. You might want to try someone different. =)

I beg to differ, Scrooge McDuck starred in a great Disney game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). He played a very combative roll.

The developer was Capcom.

There was even a sequel. I very much wanted ol Scroogie to be a Smash Bros. Character personaly I would have been in heaven.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckTales_(video_game)

I really liked that game.. cry

I'll stare you down untill you realise the awsome fighting power of this old Scottish Duck! stare

Still if you insist I'll figure it out and try to make another choice but if you check out the wiki info or even played that game somehow you'd know why I feel like he's a valid choice.

I would have had to do a lot of rp homework just to manage the Scottish accent anways....*sighs*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 pm
Moleje
Zapatorf
Uh, scrooge mcduck is neither a nintendo character nor a fighter. You might want to try someone different. =)

I beg to differ, Scrooge McDuck starred in a great Disney game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). He played a very combative roll.

The developer was Capcom.

There was even a sequel. I very much wanted ol Scroogie to be a Smash Bros. Character personaly I would have been in heaven.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckTales_(video_game)

I really liked that game.. cry

I'll stare you down untill you realise the awsome fighting power of this old Scottish Duck! stare

Still if you insist I'll figure it out and try to make another choice but if you check out the wiki info or even played that game somehow you'd know why I feel like he's a valid choice.

I would have had to do a lot of rp homework just to manage the Scottish accent anways....*sighs*

Watch Coronation Street,Gray O'Brien's(coughIlovehimcough)in that,or watch Taggart,everyone's Scottish in that. 3nodding  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Moleje

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:00 pm
Even though DuckTales is still one of my favorite NES games. I have decided to budge. stare

I still would dare to say that a whole generation of gamers my age would add DuckTales as one of their top ten favorite vidgames of their childhood.

May I then instead play Kuros from Wizards and Warriors? I'll add pics over the next few days, I just want to wait till I have a mouse available to me again.

I have to do some research to define all his possible Smash powers so I'm not in any hurry. biggrin

I never realised but Fabio the I can't believe it's not butter guy! He posed for the cover of the second Wizards and Warriors game Ironsword wow he looks badass actually. He my favorite actor/model and not the other way around. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:22 am
ZAP!

Pull a stunt like that again and I'll have to tell your brother about the things you told me...And don't say I can't get through to him because you took him off your profile,because I have happened to have befriended him. twisted

Ps.Did he pass on his message from me to you?And we're also starting a 'Let's freak Zap out club'. 3nodding twisted  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Moleje

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:28 pm
Well wow Fairy didn't know you had the muscle on Zap here till you told me, but really I've decided if he's no comfortable I can't push him and I don't want to question his authority as the person in charge of his RP, even if I disagree about Scrooge.

I told Harison Ford he couldn't play the roll of scrooge McDuck because he didn't have a bill and webbed feet, and that the type casting of Indiana Jones might conflict in this movie. Secretly I thought he wasn't enough of a combatant to pull of the roll. I kid!

Alright Zap where are you? You haven't told me if I've made the cut yet! Please tell me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:13 am
I'm going to drop out on trying to submit a character, thankies all, no worries I just realised I don't have time to rp here right now. smile  

Moleje

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:12 pm
Moleje

I told Harison Ford he couldn't play the roll of scrooge McDuck because he didn't have a bill and webbed feet, and that the type casting of Indiana Jones might conflict in this movie. Secretly I thought he wasn't enough of a combatant to pull of the roll. I kid!

I was reading that and was like "WTF!" until you said you were kidding. xp
You scared me there for a minute... gonk

And,speaking of Scottish people,actors,appearances and voices,have you seen my the fella in my siggy?His name is Alan Devine,and I heart him.He played a Scottish soldier in "Angela Mooney dies again",is an actor(obviously),is GORGEOUS,and has quite a posh Dublin-y accent,but I still love him.My love for him is known so much by my RL friends,and now on Bebo,that(on Bebo)good(cyber)friends of mine have set up a poll to see who is the best.Joe Jonas(my RL friend,Ciara's,guy)and my Alan.
It's at 40% for my Alan and 60% for ugly emo Joe.He's going to choke on his hair one of these days you know. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am
I don't know of Alan Devine but I've noticed you love him.

I'll give him a google later when I'm not so tired but I am curious enough to gander.  

Moleje

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:42 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
Moleje

I was reading that and was like "WTF!" until you said you were kidding. xp
You scared me there for a minute... gonk

And,speaking of Scottish people,actors,appearances and voices,have you seen my the fella in my siggy?His name is Alan Devine,and I heart him.He played a Scottish soldier in "Angela Mooney dies again",is an actor(obviously),is GORGEOUS,and has quite a posh Dublin-y accent,but I still love him.My love for him is known so much by my RL friends,and now on Bebo,that(on Bebo)good(cyber)friends of mine have set up a poll to see who is the best.Joe Jonas(my RL friend,Ciara's,guy)and my Alan.
It's at 40% for my Alan and 60% for ugly emo Joe.He's going to choke on his hair one of these days you know. xp

I need help.

My FanGirl mode is getting WAY outta hand... xp

But seriously,look at my siggy.I would chop off my arm to be that close to Alan Devine....Stupid b***h,Robin,getting to be so close to him. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:50 pm
Kuros, from Wizards and Warriors, though I'm not entirely sure who he is, I do know that he would make a great character. Even better for you, because you can RP that character in a way that isn't restricted totally to what we know about him.
If you do decide to join, he's a great choice to use.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Moleje

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:30 am
Thank you Zap, I'm just drained for energy lately, and RP I take it not exactly seriously but I become very attached to my development and playing of a character to an emotional degree, and I can't fit myself into Kuros enough atm without some research into his abilities which at this time is just beyond me.

I need a battery recharge.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:42 pm
Username: Rose red cerberus
(that'll never change)
Character:Ada Wong (Resident Evil 4)

To tell the truth this is getting confuzin  

VivianLenn

Romantic Lunatic

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100