Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Excitement!! xD (VMAs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:54 am
Keltie
Hi.

Just to clear this up. I do not want any wars friends. I totally dig Paramore. I have their cd and Chris Hale uses "crushcrushcrush" in his warm-up at BDC. I've def lip sync'd along with misery business a time or two. What I was saying in general that people who SING and PLAY music for a living, and are part of the blessed small group of people who get to the stardom most people dream of, should be ABLE to play live. I do not care if it is show 500 or show #1. My point being that, I have friends, on broadway, who do not have record deals ( aka. christina Perri! Jeff Metzler, Wes Hutchinson) who I have heard sing a million times, with colds, nerves and live live live, no track, no auto tune, no bullshit and they are truly talented and perfect everytime! Is lead singer girl talented? ********! Did the vmas sound great live? Not really. I feel like, if you get to a point where you are famous for being a singer, then you should have to be able to sing live, perfectly. My broadway friends do it 12 shows a week on broadway. I would hold the same level of perfection to ANYONE, trust me, I call out my own boo when he sounds like s**t.

If I was a rockette and one day, I was nervous, or tired and I decided to just not kick eye high, or not be totally perfect, it would ruin the whole deal. See the deal is with being a performer. Perfect. EVERYTIME. That is why...we get to be the best at what we do.

In closing, I never said PATD was the only band there that was good. There were alot of cool bands there, it was just shaded with a whole lot of auto tune and vocal tracks. My point being that, just like the world has the oscars (commerical) and the sundance film festival (cool) that one day there might be an awards show with some rad rock and roll bands playing real music. I want to see the kooks!, the shins!, a lovely teagan and sara, played on "MUSIC TELEVISION". That was my point.

so... I dig you Paramore.

white flag peeps. peace.

ps.
dancing with the stars and the Rockettes, stay tuned!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:16 pm
I understand what Keltie said clearing everthing up.  

Fragile Panic

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:38 pm
User Image
Toast the fine folks casting silver crumbs to us from the dock.
Jinxed things ringing as they leak through tiny cracks in the boardwalk.
Scarecrow, now it's time to hatch sprouting suns and ageless daughters.
Don't you know? Don't you know that those watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater?
Just can't ripen underwater.

I understand what she's saying, but everyone is going to have their days where they're not so perfect.
It's called being human.

There's no such thing as perfect anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:21 pm
I know I can't judge her because I've never met her but I'm just saying that just from that she's sounds a bit stuck up.  

music is living

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:28 am
I thought it was funny when she said "I call out my own boo when he sounds like s**t."

Can you imagine her calling Ryan "boo" IRL? rofl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:34 am
User Image
Toast the fine folks casting silver crumbs to us from the dock.
Jinxed things ringing as they leak through tiny cracks in the boardwalk.
Scarecrow, now it's time to hatch sprouting suns and ageless daughters.
Don't you know? Don't you know that those watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater?
Just can't ripen underwater.

xDDD
Yeah, that is pretty funny.

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items