Sonic R Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:38 am
Topic has had a clean up for much unneeded Tails doll stuff which was not deemed as acceptable.
Please keep this topic about the game and not going to impossible things like a video game character eating your soul, we don't need chain mail like rubbish here.
Topic will now be unlocked again for use of talking about the game  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:06 am
It was locked? Lol! The original author has no clue what's being said in his on topic XD. Can't believe it's still active after a year though O.o. Thanks for cleaning it up biggrin .  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 am
I like to help keep forums clean :p
Anyway no more off topic stuff smile

Personally I rate this game highly but too lazy to unlock everything again at moment since laptop sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:58 am
Yeah I re-downloaded it a couple months ago and couldn;t believe I remember where each emerald was, or at least the general area lol. took me forever to get the one on that oil rig level though. That pissed me off cause it was my last one lol. But then I got it and I was like woot and then started using super sonic lol.  

x_Soah_x

sonic the true blue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 am
Saleana Faye
...I know I'm going to get yelled at for this but oh well. The question must be asked because I need to know more about the Sonic Characters that I don't know.

So What's a Tails Doll?

well it depends what sonic universe u comin from  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:14 pm
well, if you dont know wat tails doll is, it was really a robot discised as a doll to capture sonic. the red jewl is just a fuse and the reason why he has a big head is because, his head is a bomb. if you look in his eyes for a long time the fuse will start counting down when it blows up.the soul thing is just a stupid rumor.i think the tails doll is pretty cute if you ask me. smile color=blue]  

kirby5321

~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces