Reply Life Issues & Fashion
love is strong

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A plague called death

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:59 pm
love is strong and ive fallen for it again. ok people ive got a question there is a girl i like but the thing is she doesnt talk to me and the only way to talk to each other is through ppl who are untrustworthy and i have had incedents with these ppl that involve an almost smashed skull. so far they told me she hates me ...i went home and sat on my bed and cryed then found out they lied to me. the same thing happened over and over intil i couldnt take it it felt like getting my heart and mind shredded in a cheese gratter, but one day she was out side she walked up to me yelled she liked me then she made out with me the next day i found out it was a dare.....what should i do , give up on her, keep trying and how can i get back at the person who dared her to say that. im thinking of trying voodoo,
if you have any ideas tell me.

MOD EDIT: grammar and spelling to improve coherence and aid everyone's comprehension.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 am
If you're not a troll (I'm really not sure), then just forget about her. If she was making out with you as a dare, it's pretty unlikely that she cares for you. And if she does, she's being a huge b***h by pretending to hate you and make out with you because she was dared. If she doesn't want to admit that she likes you, you don't want to be with her. That'll only cause trouble and a lot of fights.

Anyway, I hope you're kidding about that voodoo part. stare

By the way, it's called punctuation. It's only one of the many problems with your grammar, but it's definitely the biggest. Use it.  

Eskimos are so gay

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:34 pm
Lol voodoo.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:25 pm
first....Don't Panic!

Second...

you have two options:

1. bury you fears, take a chance, and walk up to her. All you have to say is "can we talk?" and find someplace relatively private to either tell her how you feel (i know, it's difficult) or ask her why she made out with you on a dare, was it good, and would she mind snogging with you again. Worst case scenario, she outright rejects you and then you can move on to someone better.
best case scenario, she really likes you but is either too scared to say or under too much peer pressure to express her feelings for you.

2. write a letter, and hand deliver it to her with a flourish and a bow.
I know, it's cheesy, but at least you can get your feelings out of your head and into a medium that you can share with your intended.
worst case scenario, she really is shallow and shows your note to all her petty friends for them to make fun of and riducule, in that case, move on and forget her....there are bigger fish in the sea.
best case scenario, she really diggs the letter, and writes one back to you. In that case, you have opened up an avenue of communication with her that may lead to better things....good job! of course, there is the possibility that she writes back to you telling you that she doesn't like you and that the dare was a mistake, but you can counter by writing back with the simple question "Why?" and hope for an honest answer. If one is not forthcomming, then move on....she's not worth your time or anguish.

Be honest with yourself, be honest with your intended, and be prepared for the worst case scenario. And when things go your way for a change.....then be plesantly suprised.  

Keevan Draco

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:37 pm
Aww, poor you... sad Bastards... Lol. Well, if it was me in your place, there would've already been blood spilled... but don't do that, that'll only get you in deep, deep trouble. Just try figuring out why those people insisted on lying to you. Ask them nicely, and if they continue to be douche bags, flip them off and walk away. No, I'm just kidding. Forget the finger, just walk away and never speak to them again. As for the girl, if she had to be dared to do that, it's not worth it. Just forget her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:03 pm
Just forget the girl. No one deserves to be treated the way you were. To have to kiss you on a dare, that's sad. If she cared, she wouldn't have done the dare and done it on her own.
And please don't try the voodoo stare Whether it be to make her pay or make her like you, don't do it.  

II Ur Ex-Lover Is Dead II

Shirtless Nerd

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items