Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
The Official Shiny Hunters Thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 pm
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
fonkemonkey

Does that method work with a Japanese Ditto?

Yes, if you have a japanese ditto, and a pokemon from another language game (such as English) it will work.

Thanks. I'll have to get one.

Well, now I'm gonna have to try that with Charmanders...what do you do with all the extras, though? I can't see a use for 500 of any Pokemon...*is still gonna try it*
What about an English Ditto with a Japanese Pokemon?

That works as well, as long as the parent is from one language game, and the other parent is from another language game, it will work.

As for the extras, either trade them, release them, or store them on your Pokemon Ranch. ^^

@gaara: Not region, language: France and Germany are the same region, but different languages. North America and Europe are different regions, but mostly the same language.

All well. Thanks for clearing that up for me again, though. I just assumed regions. At least I know more about it know. Thanks.

That is interesting that European ones would be coded the same...hmm, cool. <3
Okay, fun....*dies at the idea of releasing hundreds of Charmanders to cause havoc across Sinnoh* Man, it'd be intersting if you could encounter the Pokemon you release...even more so if, when you mix records, your friends could encounter them too. That'd be so weird, but kinda cool...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:06 am
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector

Well, now I'm gonna have to try that with Charmanders...what do you do with all the extras, though? I can't see a use for 500 of any Pokemon...*is still gonna try it*

That works as well, as long as the parent is from one language game, and the other parent is from another language game, it will work.

As for the extras, either trade them, release them, or store them on your Pokemon Ranch. ^^

@gaara: Not region, language: France and Germany are the same region, but different languages. North America and Europe are different regions, but mostly the same language.

All well. Thanks for clearing that up for me again, though. I just assumed regions. At least I know more about it know. Thanks.

Okay, fun....*dies at the idea of releasing hundreds of Charmanders to cause havoc across Sinnoh* Man, it'd be intersting if you could encounter the Pokemon you release...even more so if, when you mix records, your friends could encounter them too. That'd be so weird, but kinda cool...

You would feel special. Hey, I can catch wild Charmander without cheating! biggrin  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 am
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector

That would be very cool. Maybe in the fifth generation games? I'd also love a way to be able to gift pokemon away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:01 am
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector

That would be very cool. Maybe in the fifth generation games? I'd also love a way to be able to gift pokemon away.

Yeah, but it seems so different than the standard idea of the games, I wonder if the designers would even consider it. Oh well...Gifting would be fun, especially if you could sned it o someone when they're not on their WiFi and it could be waiting for them when they next go on. It'd make these trades a lot easier....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:16 pm
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector
krishnath

Yeah, but it seems so different than the standard idea of the games, I wonder if the designers would even consider it. Oh well...Gifting would be fun, especially if you could sned it o someone when they're not on their WiFi and it could be waiting for them when they next go on. It'd make these trades a lot easier....

That would be awesome actually. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:23 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector
krishnath

Yeah...
Speaking of trade issues, i think I JUST missed you this morning! The post times are so close! *sad*  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:22 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yeah...
Speaking of trade issues, i think I JUST missed you this morning! The post times are so close! *sad*
I think it was more an issue of me missing you. Since my mod-dom, I don't always show up as online in the forums. Try PMing me when you get on in the morning. There is a pretty good chance that I am online. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:43 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector
krishnath

Speaking of trading...You need to be able to put more Pokemon onto the GTS. I hate the fact you can only put one onto it. I guess that would be bad, though. It would crash the server or something.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:11 am
Gaara the Protector
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Gaara the Protector
krishnath

Speaking of trading...You need to be able to put more Pokemon onto the GTS. I hate the fact you can only put one onto it. I guess that would be bad, though. It would crash the server or something.

Well, if it was still limited to a small number, it shouldn't. Say two rather than one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:19 am
krishnath
Gaara the Protector
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Well, if it was still limited to a small number, it shouldn't. Say two rather than one.

Two would be better than one. I agree on that that it shouldn't crash the server.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:41 am
No luck on breeding a shiny eevee yet, but I've only hatched about 110 or so eggs so far. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:44 am
krishnath
No luck on breeding a shiny eevee yet, but I've only hatched about 110 or so eggs so far. >.<

I guess you don't have luck...I still can't believe someone I know got a shiny Charmander in 4 BREEDS!  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:47 am
Gaara the Protector
krishnath

I guess you don't have luck...I still can't believe someone I know got a shiny Charmander in 4 BREEDS!

It's possible to get it on the first. But still four is very lucky. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:40 am
I don't want any shinies but I can get any shiny... with hacks though..  

Avariss Oathbreaker

6,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games