Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Idk if he likes me :/ help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Gravity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:36 pm
Ok so I like this guy named Zack, and he goes to my church. And I see him every other week. And when im around him idk what to say. but sometimes he would jack my phone and look at my pictures. A couple sundays ago I was talking to my friend Viki and then i jerk up because I felt someone poke my sides. I turn around and I see him and i was like "who did that?" because he was with some other people too. And Viki's cousin was behind me and then he moved to the front and he was like "he did it." Later Viki had to leave and it was just me and Zack. and we had nothing to say all we could say was "yep" and "mmhmm"

Then the other sunday after that Viki wasnt there so I was worried if me and Zack have that wierd conversation like last time. So after church we go to the cafeteria and surprisinlgy we start chatting O: and then he asks "hey how old are you I never knew how old you were" and he just turned 14. and I said "im 13 turning 14 next month." and he said "really? I thought u were 11." then in my head i go WTF?! dude i dont look 11! Then he jacks my phone and he starts running to the parking lot and im right behind him, then i trip and fell down. I quickly got back up and hes in his dad car. So i was trying to get in but he locked it. And he starts looking through my pictures. im like dude i have to leave. and he said "if i open the car the alarm would go off." but my parents were waiting and so he opened and the alarm went off and he gave me back my phone. Later i went to a store and i started texting him saying "i fell down when i chased u" and he was like "i know i took i picture of it on my phone." i was like wth! O:

haha sorry for the long story ^^;; but please help :]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:42 pm
sounds like it could be that he eather wants to be vearry good friends or he really likes you i cant say for shor cuz i dont no him or you but i would get my best friend that dont like him to ask him it he liked me.but if u dont want any 1 but him to no u like him than ask him ur self or pass him a note. smile

good luck and sorry my spellings no good.  

Lilsis155

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:16 pm
Hes flirting with you :]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:35 pm
I am your Mord Sith
Hes flirting with you :]

wat she said and wanted a pic of u  

crazypandapooh

MissYumiTenshi

Conventioneer

2,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:13 pm
I feel so untouched and I want you so much...

I had that too once... I though he liked me but than his friend came and told me that he wanted to be friends...
It depends on everything.
How does he act when he sees you when he with his friends?
Is it very different from when you're alone?
Does his friends know who you are?
ect...

...That I just can't resist you, It's not enough to say that I miss you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 am
In high school i was like that with a older guy. I had a crush on him and i couldnt talk to him when i was alone. i got all shy. then one morning; my bffl was late so i was all alone in this area she and i hung out in the mornings. he came over to me and sat down next to me. i actully talked to him with out acting like a shy 5th grader. i was in 11th grade and he was in 12th grade. sweatdrop
Then i told him how i felt in a Valentines day card; i made myself. he gave it back to me the next day telling me "He likes me, but in a different way." i was so confused and so was my bffl. i had to ask my 27 year old sister what he ment. Come to find out he likes me but like a sister type. i was so bumded out. xp
Anyways... I lost contact with him after he left high school... so boo on that one. he was a really cool dude. He understood my religion when hes a christian. he was the first one who understood it. blaugh

The_Little_Red_Fern

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff