Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Enterprise Marathon!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curtis25

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:32 am
I know that there aren't many poeple here who like it but Sci-Fi is showing a Enterprise marathon all day Friday August 29th. It starts at 7 am. I plan on watching every episode. Have a nice day.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:34 am
*sigh* I would totally watch it all day, but alas, no TV and therefore no Sky. crying

Incidentally, does anyone know where I can watch every episode of DS9 online for free? ninja  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

Curtis25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:25 pm
Bluetabbycat
*sigh* I would totally watch it all day, but alas, no TV and therefore no Sky. crying

Incidentally, does anyone know where I can watch every episode of DS9 online for free? ninja

Eh , youtube would be my best guess. but I have never looked for it so I am not sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:48 am
Hmm, that is an idea, but the picture quality on youtube doesn't tend to be that good.

I might as well face the music and buy the box sets... Even though that's easily going to be over £100. burning_eyes  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

Miral Paris

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:37 pm
Eh, YouTube does have a great many ST episodes, but they have them as 5-10 minute segments. And the problem is locating the next segment you plan on watching. Rather disorganized, they are.

However, if you want to watch every TOS episode for free, go to Fancast or cbs.com. (I recommend CBS.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:04 pm
I LOVE enterprise~!
i recorded half of the episodes on my dvr!
and then when i got home i watched the whole rest of it!
it was awesome. i love that show <3  

paige_mustang

Dedale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 pm
If you have HDnet, it plays constantly. I record them and it seems like I have 5 new ones everytime I turn on the television (Not an exaggeration, I record them in 5s)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:11 pm
I don't need to do that i have all of Enterprise on dvd and i love to watch them  

Rc Thunder

MortalX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:01 pm
The only problem with Enterprise is that was rushed on to air to fast. If they would have waited a couple years before releasing it I believe the show would have been more accepted. I like Enterprise and I think it’s a good show; I didn’t at first. I had issues at first with them going backwards instead of forwards in the franchise. But the show grew on me none the less and I had become a fan after a short while. The point of the story is, for all the hatters out there, just give it a chance.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:15 pm
MMmmm, Scott Bakula shirtless most of that time... at least that's what me and mom said after our last Enterprise DVD marathon....  

NiennaSayyadina

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:39 am
MortalX
The only problem with Enterprise is that was rushed on to air to fast. If they would have waited a couple years before releasing it I believe the show would have been more accepted. I like Enterprise and I think it’s a good show; I didn’t at first. I had issues at first with them going backwards instead of forwards in the franchise. But the show grew on me none the less and I had become a fan after a short while. The point of the story is, for all the hatters out there, just give it a chance.

I gave it a chance.

It was okay.... It wasn't great. It lasted what, four, five years? It got the run int deserved.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:35 pm
I'm so there!!  

Lavendar L.

Dust Dancer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:38 pm
For everyone looking to watch episodes of any Star Trek series, try Surf The Channel and search up Star Trek. Under "Television and Series" it has pretty much everything, including TAS.

Back to the topic

Woot! I've only watched episodes of ENT here and there (aka whenever I could catch it on Syfy) and I'm a marathon person, especially if I'm not that familiar with a show. Is it just me, or it's the greatest feeling to just sit down and watch hours and hours on end of a great show? And weird me actually likes the commercials cause it adds the appropriate suspense and stuffz whee

Wait, I just read the date of these posts.

Is there a marathon this year? O___o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:39 pm
I'm definitely gonna tune in, though I'm more of a TOS person. XD  

Rainbow-potato
Crew

Hygienic Fairy

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items