Reply New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG
Hello.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~fa-9~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:38 pm
Hi I'm somewhat newish. I joined the guild awhile ago but have never posted one of these yet. So enjoy. Btw, I'm a dude. -.- I just think the femal avatar looks cooler than the dude. I know it's wierd, meh. :3

Name : roddy
Ethnicity : 100% Filipino.

I was born in Hawaii though I moved to Portland, Oregon and Las Vegas, Nevada. I ended up moving back to the little rock because it was just better. razz I did love Oregon though because it snowed. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime. I am also so intrigued by the Japanese culture that I took Japanese in high school and I hope to visit Japan one day. smile I like to workout and free dive since I do live in Hawaii and our waters are nice. Hanging out with my friends is always fun and so is playing the online sensation known as World of Warcraft. I also go on myspace when I'm bored, myspace.com/roddy_boy. Anyways, I hope to make friends in this guild and I'm looking forward to it.

PS. I love kittens. smile

PSS. Keep it on the down low though.

User Image
A picture of my little brother and I at an aquarium. My mom doesn't know how to take pictures so it's kinda blurry. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:19 pm
Hello and welcome to the guild, and it looks like you've been everywhere, that's pretty cool. So just curious, why did you move around?  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

~fa-9~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 pm
Both moves was because of job relocations. Moved back because we missed Hawaii. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:52 pm
~fa-9~
Both moves was because of job relocations. Moved back because we missed Hawaii. razz

Ah, alright, that's cool, home is where the heart is. :]  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas