Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ailinea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:11 am
Hi guild!

First off, I'd like you all to welcome v e g a n l i c i o u s to the moderator team! In addition to her passion for veg*nism, she's brought with her some great suggestions to improve the guild. One of them is to compile a newsletter to update you guys on guild events, and hopefully sponsor a member of the week/month (with of course some nice prizes to go along with it!), etc. Since we still can't send mass PMs to friends, v e g a n suggested using an e-mail list. If you don't want your e-mail to be visible by everyone, feel free to PM your e-mail address to VeggieCaptain! We'll give everyone two weeks to send your e-mail address, after that, PMs will be going out to members who have not given their e-mail.

The purpose of this is to keep all you inactive members active again! We always encourage discussion and the like, and we'd love to see more activity. Hope to hear from you soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:33 pm
i think this is a great idea!
do we just put our emails here, or what? sweatdrop  

pinkcatminht

Ailinea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:51 pm
You can just PM them to VeggieCaptain, a link to his profile above. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:25 pm
What a splendid idea. (:
I think it would benefit the guild and it's members, because then we would know when to arrive for things going on in the guild and such.
I'd like to sign up.
I think it'd be a good idea to add fun little trivial ideas, cooking tips, current events, and other fun stuff. ;D  

Byelobogh

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff