I thought I would do a little bit of advertising, lol. I introduce to you my father, John Babcock. For over 30 years, he has been in the music business. His main inspiration of his musical influences being of course, the Beatles. He currently has recorded 8 or 9 albums and has played with, and met some pretty famous people such as Edgar Winter and Liberty Diveto, but the real gold is that he met Paul McCartney face to face in Abbey Road Studio's cafe (of which he got an autograph for my mother, Judi, with Paul writing, To Jude, Hey!"! In the early 80s my father went to Abbey Road the first time and recorded a few songs for one of his albums. He and my mother went the England a second time around 8 or so years later, and got married at Strawberry Fields with Allen Williams as his best man! He also gave my mother away, as he did the Beatles, lol. Then after that, he and my mother returned to England, along with me at the age of 3. Then his Beatle inspiration was flaring more than ever, and he recorded a Tribute album of sorts called "Mathew Street" (The street of which The Cavern Club is located). In the studio, even though very young, I could feel the magical aura and vibe which was Studio 2.0. I actually got to play around on one of the grand piano's used by The Beatles, one that was used for many songs, the final chord of "A Day in the Life" and then some. Even though I was aware of what all was going on, its a shame I was too young to fully realize just what kind of Piano I was fiddling around on, or who's footprints I was walking over in the studio, but my father used it's resources with pride and virtuous creativity. In my opinion, that album was his best work, and after our little Europe trip, he still records on forth until today. Aside from his personal music, in the past he used to travel with "The Cast of Beatlemania" as Paul or John, and just recently resigned (in order to focus on his own long and winding road) from Epcot's "The British Invasion" as Paul. (YouTube has many videos of them if you want to see him perform). Well, I am sure I can list the sources that can explain his underrated career better than I, it seems I tend to explain my side of things more so. So I shall distribute his websites.

Babcock Music.com

There you shall find much info on him, ways to purchase his albums (I HIGHLY suggest Mathew Street, you wont be disappointed), view photos, and watch some videos of him in action. There is one of him as Paul with a medley of Beatle songs of him performing!

John Babcock Official MySpace

This is his myspace music profile. It has a thorough, in depth autobiography of his musical career, and a completely revamped layout and media choice. I currently maintain the site so I aim to please!

"Mathew Street" Music Video

This is one of his music videos. It is of the song "Mathew Street" which displays footage from our Europe trip and Beatle landmarks such as Penny Lane, Abbey Road, The Cavern (I think) and Allan Williams. You can also see my mother a couple times, and even facial shot of me as a little boy during the end. icon_3nodding.gif Within youtube there are other music videos, just search his name. I, in the near future, plan to create his custom Youtube for viewing pleasure.

Anyway, I really hope you research and look into his musical ventures. He has some pretty good talent. And if you love The Fab Four, like most of you do, then they are his main influence as you can probably see! This is his son, McCartney "Mac" Kellam, hoping you enjoy his work. Ta!