A new RP board has been added The Second Ex World Grand Prix

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:14 pm
I am proud to invite you to The Second Ex World Grand Prix where sign up is now taking place (late entrances will be allowed right up to the last qualifying race(race before finals))
I know the rules and signing up seems a bit long but a lot of information is needed to be shared on rules and signing up (and other information)
I recommend you use characters NOT in another RP forum (for a better RP effect) but I will allow it
You will need to post your character on the sign up with all the information required and then expect to see it on the character list
ALL SONIC CHARACTERS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE ARE BEING USED SO YOU MUST USE A CREATED CHARACTER(and ones not being used are unable to race as limit on robots)
Expect to have the chance to race against many well know characters and you will see many other characters around as staff helping to run the contest(ranging from characters that you should know to characters you may have NEVER heard of(we even have a special not yet released character as staff!))

The challenge is up and so is the title of: "World Champion Extreme Gear Racer" who will claim the prize?
Only time will tell...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:03 pm
Any questions can be posted here
Have fun  

Asuyuia
Crew

~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items