Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:38 pm
Charzinicor
Raienn
I name every. Single. Pokemon. I. Can. I can't even trade for another pokemon if it doesn't have a name. I gotta name my fodder. I gotta name my HM slaves. Everything must have a name in my game. They must. It helps build their personalities (in my head) and adds to their moe...which really makes me a dork, doesn't it?

Dude, I understand that, 100%. That's basically the same thing with me. It annoyed the bloody heck outa me when my brother's Pokemon weren't nicknamed, thus I took up the job for him.

Also, that personality thing, I'm the same there too. I tend to draw my Pokemon. A lot. Giving them names also allows me to come up with the unique personalities each one has.

I traded a shiny pokemon for a shiny ralts, and they didn't have it named. It's in my team and drives me crazy. ;^;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 am
i cannot say i name every single pokemon, but a darn good portion of them... sometimes i don't name them because they just haven't adapted to me (or vice versa) long enough. plus it leaves room for other trainers to help me name if that makes sense. smile ninja  

GraphartMinuet

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jeffy Kid15

9,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:42 am
I name most of my pokemon, unless I can't think of one. And I hate wasting ten minutes trying to figure one out.
It's usually a spur of the moment name though, like calling my Donphan: Phanphan.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:04 pm
hell i dont name any of my pokemon, i use a diffrent move set to explian thier personalities  

xXx-Tetsuo-xXx

9,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pickipika

Friendly Friend

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:10 pm
I name a lot of my Pokemon. But not all, some people think it's weird to name them. I don't agree. I think it makes the games that much more fun. biggrin  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff