Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Wow... you guys...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amai~Kawaii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:36 pm
This guild has changed so much since I joined. It used to be people who actually had been through a lot of rough times, and seeked others who could understand them and maybe even help them.

Now it appears to be filled with posers and people who come to MAKE FUN of these people.
And more importantly, WHY isn't the thread-owner getting rid of them anyway? The "I hate people because they talk about their problems"-people are COMPLETELY ruining the purpose of the guild.
You might as well make the whole damn guild a thread in the CB for Christ's sake. :/

Jeez...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:47 pm
i've noticed it too, that's why i've made an announcement and cracking down on anyone being like that  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Amai~Kawaii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:32 am
Soviet Mudkipz
i've noticed it too, that's why i've made an announcement and cracking down on anyone being like that

Good.
How did they get into the thread anyway? Lying about being troubled? :/
How sad...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:36 am

I kinda noticed it too. I mean. This whole place is pretty much dead and worthless now.

And the Life Issues subforum. Aren't people supposed to seek help? It's not supposed to be a Discussion subforum, right? I mean, that's all I ever see in there anymore. People discussing stuff. No one's asking for help.

And the spam box...Damn, it's filled with the worst spammage ever now.

The Raining Soul

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:08 pm
I help best I can in Life Issues, but people really do need to knock the crap off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 pm
i just joined the guild 2day
and i seen posers on some of the forums
and i've only been here 4 a day!!!

i came here cuz i needed ppl who understand wat im going through  

eMojoJojo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:26 pm
I would ban the haters, but then I'd be a hypocrite, to be honest, the place has changed and its changed to become more accepting of others views, so now instead of just "OMGZ BILL KAULITZ! MAH LYF IZ HARD!" theres promotion of serious discussion and debate among people with opposite view points.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:42 pm
And how do you differentiate the posers from everyone else?  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games