Reply Pokemon Unleashed
FireRed/LeafGreen hatching

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:14 am
Where's the best place to hatch eggs in FireRed/LeafGreen? (If there is any best place)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:05 pm
I don't know if there's a "best place" but here's what I do. I start in Fucshia City, then go east and north till I get to Lavendar town, then I go east through Saffron and Cerulean, then I go down cycling road (Yay hills!) and back through Fucshia. I would bet there's a better place, but I've been using that. I'd like to know where a best place is too.....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:43 am
I don't think there is a best place in FR/LG.

That said, on one of the sevii-islands there is a bridge between two islands. It is on Sevii-island 3. I usually just run back and forth between the forest and the town there, crossing said bridge. I think it is called Bond Bridge or something. You can't miss it. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:44 pm
Yeah, that doesn't seem too bad.

Just out of curiosity, is there a good place on Sapphire/Ruby? I usually do a big loop on those games as well.......  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:25 am
Negai Boshi

Just out of curiosity, is there a good place on Sapphire/Ruby? I usually do a big loop on those games as well.......

Yes. Just outside of the daycare. Simply bike from verdantuft through the other side of Mauville and back again. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:37 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yes. Just outside of the daycare. Simply bike from verdantuft through the other side of Mauville and back again. ^^

Hmm. I tried that for a while and didn't like it for some reason. Maybe I just prefer looping around the whole region. *shrugs*  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:23 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Hmm. I tried that for a while and didn't like it for some reason. Maybe I just prefer looping around the whole region. *shrugs*

So do I to be honest. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff