• Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:32 am
krishnath
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291

It's not really Vista, but it's all the updates it gets. It did an update which happened to block my Wifi, and now I can't find it to delete it crying

I didn't upgrade it, either. My computer came with it. >.<

Well, that sucks. Have you tried re-installing the Wi-Fi?

Many times. I just have to find that update and delete it, but it'll be hard to find... all I know is that the wanted update was installed between October and December of last year...

Not good, but at least it is only a three month period.

Yeah, I guess it could be worse. I'm just worried I'll delete the wrong update and screw up the computer... my dad would kill me.

Have you tried troubleshooting the problem?
http://www.nintendowifi.com/ might be helpful on that end.

I have seen that, but it won't help me until I get rid of the update. I'll find it eventually, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:37 am
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291

Many times. I just have to find that update and delete it, but it'll be hard to find... all I know is that the wanted update was installed between October and December of last year...

Yeah, I guess it could be worse. I'm just worried I'll delete the wrong update and screw up the computer... my dad would kill me.

I have seen that, but it won't help me until I get rid of the update. I'll find it eventually, though.

Good luck. ^^  

krishnath

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:28 pm
krishnath
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291

Good luck. ^^

lol, thanks. I'll need it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:41 pm
Why is Delibird banned? I understand Weedle and Magikarp, but Delibird is a compleately useable pokemon. (So is Luvdisc)

...Mabey add Krikitot to the banned list, as it oly has Growl and Bide. Although I coul say the same thing about Beldum... and Beldum is a great pokemon to get.

I have 20+ eggs, but I don't know what's in them. Some are good Pineco, some are Charmander... they are all good pokes, could I still join if I don't know what they have in them?  

Yanma024

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:52 am
Yanma024
Why is Delibird banned? I understand Weedle and Magikarp, but Delibird is a compleately useable pokemon. (So is Luvdisc)

...Mabey add Krikitot to the banned list, as it oly has Growl and Bide. Although I coul say the same thing about Beldum... and Beldum is a great pokemon to get.

I have 20+ eggs, but I don't know what's in them. Some are good Pineco, some are Charmander... they are all good pokes, could I still join if I don't know what they have in them?

Delibird is not useful, at all.

But yeah, you can join, because the whole point is not knowing what you give out nor what you get. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:59 pm
I should make a delibird team and kick your head in > neutral
What about luvdisk, spinda... sunkern? opinions are varied I guess.

o well... and yes I would want to join, I will post now, I have tons of extra good eggs from the lv 1 touney. not sure if I want to hand out good ones yet.  

Yanma024

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:02 am
Yanma024

o well... and yes I would want to join, I will post now, I have tons of extra good eggs from the lv 1 touney. not sure if I want to hand out good ones yet.
You would probably get good ones in return. That's the beauty of it. ^^

For example, when I breed pokemon, I usually get one or two extra eggs to put in my egg mix, which means I have given out some good stuff (and gotten some good stuff in return) including starters. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:43 am
krishnath
Yanma024

For example, when I breed pokemon, I usually get one or two extra eggs to put in my egg mix, which means I have given out some good stuff (and gotten some good stuff in return) including starters. ^^

I just kidding about the delibird, I'm a fan of "sucky" pokes. (my name is Yanma024, not Yanmega024)

I also have another question: I just discovered like 30 eggs in my ranch, but I think theree is a caterpie in the mix. Should I just hatch them myself.  

Yanma024

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:54 am
Yanma024
krishnath
Yanma024

I just kidding about the delibird, I'm a fan of "sucky" pokes. (my name is Yanma024, not Yanmega024)

I also have another question: I just discovered like 30 eggs in my ranch, but I think theree is a caterpie in the mix. Should I just hatch them myself.

That would probably be safest, that way you don't risk getting black-listed. ^^

(and it would probably help if you removed the female butterfree from your ranch as well to prevent more caterpie eggs from being produced, lol). Once you hatch the egg with the caterpie, you should be able to safely trade the remaining eggs...

However, should a "banned" pokemon egg slip through, it is not the end of the world. In such a case you can take a point penalty instead of getting black-listed. Mistakes do happen after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:02 am
Whoa. Feels weird to post here and not actually be part of this guild.XD;;

But I was wondering why the 100pt prize is an abra with the punches? It was good in the old games but...O_o;;  

Vamprey_kitty

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces