Vidya gaem soundtracks!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:11 am
Does anyone ever get video-game related soundtracks, or has anyone had any they liked?
I personally like Persona 3's and The World Ends With You soundtrack.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:40 am
I wish I had some! I think I only have a few of the ones from Fire Emblem...  

Kitanshi
Crew

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:29 pm
Kitanshi
I wish I had some! I think I only have a few of the ones from Fire Emblem...
I can probably give you P3's/TWEWY's through MSN somehow.
I can figure it out as I go.
That is, if you want them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:40 pm
^^ That would be nice! ^^I really wanted to play The World Ends With You but I don't have the system to play it. ^^;

Kitanshi
Crew

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:13 pm
Kitanshi
^^ That would be nice! ^^I really wanted to play The World Ends With You but I don't have the system to play it. ^^;
Damn.
Get a DS.
NAO.
There's a lot of games for the DS that are fun.
I'd recommend one.
Next time I see you on MSN then, I'll try to send them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:57 am
I got a DS a few days ago. ^^ Finally....
Hmmm I have Final Fantasy Tactics, Rune Factory, some Link/Zelda game but I forgot what it was called, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.... I think that's about it...
Okay! smile Thanks!

Kitanshi
Crew

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:02 am
Kitanshi
I got a DS a few days ago. ^^ Finally....
Hmmm I have Final Fantasy Tactics, Rune Factory, some Link/Zelda game but I forgot what it was called, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.... I think that's about it...
Okay! smile Thanks!
And no TWEWY/Elite Beat Agents?
Shame!
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 (if that is what you mean) is pretty good though. The main character, even though he has a pizzacutter sword and a buncha useless s**t in his character design (click for reference), isn't as much as a douche as Marche, the main character in FFTA, was.
Ever play FFTA? If not, it goes as such: Four kids get transported into that world, and their lives suddenly rock. One kid that had albino hair finally gets the red hair that she's always wanted, and doesn't have to dye it, which makes her mom cry. One kid that was picked on is now the prince of that world, and his dad, that was a deadbeat, is now a high judge. Oh, and his mom is now a queen, instead of being dead. The main character's kid brother, who is a cripple, can now walk and run.
And the main character, who didn't really have any problems, pretty much tells them "******** that, you're going home."
The whole game's plot is to go back home.
Not even dink around.
Never does it occur to him, "Hm, I'm in a world that has magic, cool monsters, and I'm no longer a wimp. I have a sword and I can do magic! And there's so many cool people here! And my friends are happy here!
...Okay, I've had enough of this s**t. ******** that, we're going home."

I saw an argument that discusses this (a short one albeit, 4chan's /v/ has had REALLY in-depth discussions about this, which is surprising because /v/ is usually filled with trolls, and threads usually turn to s**t):
"So, that raises an important point for Tactics Advance. Was Marche ACTUALLY the villain?

Evidence for him being the bad guy:

His brother can walk in the fantasy world, but Marche would rather have him back in his wheelchair.

His friend's mom is alive in the fantasy world, but Marche kills her and destroys his friend's dream.

His friend hates the color of her hair, and when she finally gets a good color, he says "******** you" and makes her go back to the real world.

He destroys the world of dreams against the wishes of his friends.

Evidence Against:

He's a ******** gangster who kicks his friend's asses and levels up from it. Apparently he gets stronger from their despair.

Good job Marche, you're my hero."

Here's a pic that sums it all up.
User Image

Well I'm done with that little rant. I just love how the hero is kinda the villain in that game.

You mean Zelda razz hantom Hourglass? Personally, I did not like it, but I've met people that have loved it. My Diamond is shot. No clue what Rune Factory is.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:04 am
er... not yet...^^; I'll get it soon enough!
O.o so long... *reads*
I haven't played it yet.... my brother just finished it though and he said it was pretty good.
Yep I've played FFTA. Woah... I have never thought of it like that... but go Marche! Marche's design was so much better!
XD Awesome pic! smile
Yeah... my brother likes it but me... not so much.
Ah.... Diamond... I haven't touched it in awhile... I should though.
Rune Factory is basically Harvest Moon but uh.. there are monsters you befriend instead of sprites. Also the mining caves are part of the storyline, a high-tech empire tries to take over a nature loving town... ^^; and there are like boss monsters and monsters in the caves that you have to kill... the rest is basically what you do in the Harvest Moon games... I think it's okay... just average...

Kitanshi
Crew

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:17 pm
Ugh, fine. but you're missing out on AWESOME.
FFTA2 is pretty good in my opinion, just not as funny when you realize how much of an a** Marche is.
You don't like Phantom Hourglass? I don't blame you.
Diamond is fun, but I heard that the third version of D/P is a lot better. You know what I'm talking about, right? The "Yellow/Crystal/Emerald" of that gen.
It has new forms of Rotom. all you need to know is that one is a lawnmower.
This is awesome.
Hm, it sounds interesting. I haven't played Harvest Moon, but I generally know what it is about.

Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games