I'll Take the Lead~ Ac.Wings' Quest!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:44 pm
A Soquili quest that's in the works~ At the moment this quest thread is under construction! Put on your hardhats and watch out for falling debris!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:15 pm
User Image

Name:
Meaning:
Artist:
Personality:
Mane:
Tail:
Markings:
Colors:
Eye Color:
Jewelry:  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:22 pm
EDITED REGULAR SOQUILI!

THE BIG ONE FOR PLOT! 8DDD

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Who knows~?
Name of horse: Will decide when I see him if you don't mind. >u< So many names to choose from.
Owner: Ac.Wings
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Guarded
Breed: Defender of the Rose Court
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
*His eye color is a pale blue, the kind that reminds you of ice and that can pierce into your soul.
*He has silver-bluish mane and tail. Colorwise if possible just go by the traced image of him.
*In his hair he has two big feathers, similar to the ones on his tail. He has a fur shawl like scarf, and a cloth that wraps from his neck and lies on his back, the ends tattered from wear and tear.
* He has fluffy hair around his hooves and golden jewelry around each ankle. The ones on his back legs are large and identical with symbols and a big orange-ish colored gem in the middle. He has a smaller plain gold bracelet on his raised leg, and on his standing front leg he wears another gold band but the gem resembles the one he has on the circlet. Those two gems were cut from the same stone and they are a color turquoise bluish that is kind of see through. He believes that it brings him immense strength and wears it for protection.
*Overall you can look at the image of him and get the jist of how I wish him to look. X3 A important part is the rose he wears on the fur shawl thing. It’s red-sih colored but the ends an a few petals have turned black since his mind has been tainted. That rose was given to him by his love who now he protects as she slumbers, unable to wake up from her hibernation.
Reference image(s): My idea of him, you can change things around though if you’d like such as the placement of his scarf or how fluffy his leg fluff his. he has outgrown it due to living in a very cold climate. Also his skin is riddled with scars. x.x;;
Expression wise make it somber? Or with a frown and furrowed brows? Perhaps just go by the emotion he's wearing in the ref image? 83 Ta dah!
(and yes those are bandages around his front legs. >.>;;; May not look it, sorry. DX They've faded in color since he'll have worn them for so long. X3))
Here’s a quick sketch of his hair: Hair/Mane
Also an idea on the jewelry he wears. X3 Rather sloppy doodles, sorry. X.x; The symbols you can design on your own, just think old ruins. X3 Pretty pretty gems~
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult please.
Default accessory color(s)?: Blue/turquoise and orange.
Tag frame color: I’ll leave that up to you.
Tag feather color: Once again I’ll leave that up to you. X3
Hair/clothing edits: See the images please! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:26 pm
another yoink  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items