~*~Bios Thread~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil miss darkness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 pm
hihi everyone!
my name is Jenny I'm 15, 16 on Thursday. I live in Europe>UK>England wink I sing and write songs. At the moment I am currently looking for a band to sing in (mainly because most bands have guys and most guys round here are sexist :[ ). I want to learn the guitar eventually. I've been in the official Doctor Who magazine for an original Trock song I wrote.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 pm
x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Introduce yourself here, you can share what country you're from, what music you play, what instrument, if you're in the band, what's the bands name, all that stuff ^^

Hey people, my name is Mel, I'm 14 years old and live in Canada. I play guitar, drums, and keyboard as well as sing and I would like to learn some DJing skills ^^. I started a band about 6 months back called Shattered Silence whee I like to ride horses and I draw and write and I love Linkin Park... As you may have noticed. Did I leave anything out? Heh, just ask if I did.

Hey, everyone! I'm Sarah, I'm 16, 17 in September, and I live in Texas. I play violin and I'm also training as a classical singer. I'm the 1st violinist of my quartet called the Prete Rosso String Quartet (we specialize in Vivaldi's concertos and other Baroque music). We play at weddings, galas, and other social events. Um . . . I'll be going to college next year, and I'm looking to major in music education and minor in Spanish. I'm currently working on Vivaldi's Four Seasons concertos and I'm thinking about singing Heitor Villa-Lobos' Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5 for my vocal competition next year.  

Spainstateofmind

coolman-guy-person

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Jesse, i am a 15 and I'm a guy.

I play guitar which is the instrument i love playing most, also i play occasional drums, and i play the violin (although i do not believe it to be my "calling" if you will).

I play guitar and some drums in a band of some of my very best friends. Our band name is TRENCHMOUTH. we just started our band recently, the only problem is our band name (as we just found out) is already the name of a band.. soo we mite have to change our band name but neither here nor there things are going pretty well.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 pm
Ok, my name is Roxy. ^^
I'm a singer/songwriter for my band that I'm in, the Outraged Teenagers. ^^
I am just 1 of 6 members in the band [Yes, I know, it's a lot, but we're in it together xD]
We plan to be a Rock band, but we won't be completely sure until we finish practicing, and we perform. ^^  

xG h o s t O f R o x y

vampyre dolly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:21 pm
My name is Crissie and I'm 18.

I like to mess around on the piano but the ukulele is my favorite. I'm also trying to get into the guitar.

I'm not in a band. haha  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 pm
My name is Zack and I'm 17.

I mess around on ukulele, but I'm much better on keyboard and drums.

I was almost in a band, but it broke up before it formed. FAIL. I'm still asking around. 3nodding  

HyperDashSC2

jammiesammy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:59 am
Hey. My names Sammy. I'm scottish but I live in england. I'm not in a band as such but I am a performer. I am a comedien I guess. I write and sing comedy songs and perform poetry. I just finished recording my first album which hopefully comes out on monday. I play guitar and electric keyboard I can also play trumpet/cornet/euphonium except that I dont actually have a trumpet at the moment and I miss it a lot. crying
I cant sing very well but its the only voice I have so until I can find someone else to sing my lyrics I will have to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:35 am
My name is Steve, I turn 20 in February. I play guitar and bass, but eventually I will learn how to play drums, keyboard, and saxophone, among others. I've been playing on and off for six years. I've been playing bass in a friends band called Ill Faith. Right now they do mostly hardcore/heavy metal covers. Anything else just ask.  

Mindless Exploits

xXkarma_is_my_enemyXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:25 pm
hi! my name is Ivy! im 14, 15 at the end of january. i live in the US of A.(aka USA) i play snare drum and im learning to play trap set. i play in my school band, so i play whatever my teacher hands me.(not very creative, but @ least im learnin something)i write songs w/my best friend, melody, but thats not quite a band. im into pop music, mainly. i like fall out boy, taylor swift, coldplay, ect.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:03 pm
HELLO! lmao my name is Onyx Moon my favorite band is Evanescence, my favorite song is Bohemian Rhapsody(idk how to spell it so ya kno), i listen to lots of different music but i love heavy metal. i play basic piano, im not that good yet, i sing, but i sound like an opera singer coz i sing really high pitched. i hate hip hop and rap. i live in Pennsylvania, USA but i was born in New Jersey. i love listening to Nickle Back and Weird Al. i hope to find a whole bunch of new friends on gaia. if i left any thing out that u wanna kno plz pm me coz i dont kno if I'll even remember to check this post coz im very forgetful. sry.  

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fenpex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:55 am
HAI, I'm Andrew, I'm sixteen and I'm from South Dakota (that's in America).
I used to be in a rock band, until I discovered that I was much better at making electronic music... So I quit that band and started making music on Garage Band with my brother, and so far it's been going pretty well.
My band name is LAVA SHARKS (yes all caps), my favorite band for musical composition is Muse but my favorite band for lyrics is Bright Eyes.
I listen to pretty much anything except for screamo, metal, and modern rap... I really enjoy rap from the 90's though because those rappers were actually talented and didn't write songs about pointless things.
I really like indie artists.

I've been playing piano since I was four years old, been in my high school chorus for almost three years now, and started teaching myself guitar this last summer.
I would really like to learn to play drums.

I plan on having my first show sometime within the next month or two.
Hopefully I can get someone to record it for me smile I have some pretty crazy ideas, like dancing in an octopus costume and wearing a pillowcase for a shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:39 pm
SECSY
I used to be in a rock band, until I discovered that I was much better at making electronic music... So I quit that band and started making music on Garage Band with my brother, and so far it's been going pretty well.
My band name is LAVA SHARKS (yes all caps), my favorite band for musical composition is Muse but my favorite band for lyrics is Bright Eyes.
I listen to pretty much anything except for screamo, metal, and modern rap... I really enjoy rap from the 90's though because those rappers were actually talented and didn't write songs about pointless things.

I've been playing piano since I was four years old, been in my high school chorus for almost three years now, and started teaching myself guitar this last summer.

Hopefully I can get someone to record it for me smile I have some pretty crazy ideas, like dancing in an octopus costume and wearing a pillowcase for a shirt.

how do you do like electronica.

on a related note im wanna do live chiptune music. i just need the money and the know how. probably when i find a job i might get the stuff. i just got ask my other friends that are chiptuners what i need to run it through. and master lsdj. i wanna run a setup with 3 or 4 gameboys, 2 LSDJs and 1 or 2 h-trippys  

Old Fashion Cliche

Handsome Genius

Fenpex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 pm
On This Night
SECSY

how do you do like electronica.

on a related note im wanna do live chiptune music. i just need the money and the know how. probably when i find a job i might get the stuff. i just got ask my other friends that are chiptuners what i need to run it through. and master lsdj. i wanna run a setup with 3 or 4 gameboys, 2 LSDJs and 1 or 2 h-trippys

Electronica is just pretty much psychedelic electronic music.
Like MGMT style, Dan Deacon, or Cloud Cult's electronic stuff.
Usually it's just really upbeat and trippy... I just use Garage Band to make all of my music so far.
I don't have a keyboard yet, and I really need to buy one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:42 pm
Good day, all.

I am StudioGilliam, and as the name suggests, I am creative.

I live in the south east of England and am working on perfecting my own home grown Industrial / Aggrotech sound.

I have been playing guitar for about seven years and have been in a few bands and done a few gigs, but now I work alone.

Links in my siggy to my content.  

StudioGilliam

♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas