Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Please allow Aaron another rant? D:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:26 pm
User Image

Okay, fine, I'll go to anger management! :Scream:
But I want one more rant.

It will be a rant on... MY HAIRCUT!

First of all, because my mom thinks I'm still 8, she goes up to the hair-cutting-person and tells her, "a forth of an inch at least, then he can do whatever he wants. DAMNIT! Well of 'course the hair-cutting-person cuts off a full inch (b***h D:<) and asks me if I want anything else. I till her to dye it black and she says I can't. (Wth lady? This is my haircut I can do what I want with it! D:<) Well of 'course I say I don't want anything else. Well... I have short hair. The day before I get my school picture taken. THE HELL IS MY MOM THINKING?! If you get a bad haircut the day before you can't even grow it out/fix it.

Jesus...

Well I tell the lady I like it and leave. (I tell everyone who cuts my hair that I like it because I don't want to be rude) After I leave my mom asks how I like it and I tell her the same thing I always do after I get my hair cut: HELL NO! D:<

She then decided to yell at me for 15 minutes about how I should have said something to the lady while she was cutting my hair and I told her that I couldn't because I HAVE THE EYES OF A BAT! D:<

Well I've been trying to grow it out so that I could cut everything but the bangs and have a sweat hairstyle but now I have short hair. Haircuts don't like me.

(Insert the most foul word ever know to man here)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:36 pm
User ImageFear the Cloud! Fear the Cloud well...User Image

User Image

Extensions. o:

>User Image<

User Image.. Or the Cloud shall cry out a rain storm on your parade!User Image

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Meiazure

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
You could try convincing your mom to let you decide for yourself. Although that might not happen so easily xd

Or! Tell your mom that you'd like the barber to decide. Some of them are good with hair styling to make sure that your hairstyle suits your facial features and such. Then if you don't like their suggestion, just direct them to do what you want >=]

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:09 pm
User Image

.:. You should wear a beanie like I do D; .:.

User Image

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:26 pm
User Image

I wear an army hat.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:07 pm
Be awesome. Wear a fedora.
My parents don't care about my hair really (well, my mom does, but she never makes me cut it. She does whine a lot, however).

Shryle
Crew

PKMN Master Red

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:22 pm
Fedora, nothing. Fezzes are where it's at, chief! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:31 pm
>>

Getting a haircut is like the most depressing thing ever. D:

But guy's hair grows pretty fast, so it shouldn't be too long until you grow it out.

& how you said you didn't like it but you couldn't tell the lady, that's how it always is with me. D:

<<

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:36 pm
Nawxsh
Fedora, nothing. Fezzes are where it's at, chief! biggrin

You sir are a genius. I have no counter-argument.
I was wondering what the hell those are called.
...Now I must get one.

@Sara: My hair doesn't grow that fast. I was wanting it long again, and it's taking forever. It's been about... two months I think. Still isn't long as I want it.
Also, I'd tell the lady, if she HASN'T LOPPED IT OFF ALREADY!
Damn, I hate it when that happens. When they take off too much, and then ask what else needs to be done. That happened to me the last time I got one. Plus, I can't see what they are doing without my glasses. So when I can actually see my hair, it is too late.

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games