Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Petitions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you dress your avi in a Trek uniform?
  yes
  no
View Results

Curtis25

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:10 pm
This might be off topic so you can erase or lock it if you guys want. but how could we get a petition going to get Star Trek uniforms for our avatars?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:23 pm
Yes. Not withstanding Star Trek, though, you know the type that would be more cool than anything else? A Borg Suit. Get all the avatars with the machinery and headgear and everything. That would look awesome! cool Also, basic Starfleet garb would be cool too.

Captain Squirelfang. Starfleet Admiral Squirrelfang. Field Marshall Squirrelfang?  

Squirrelfang

Gelasius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:14 am
The problem with uniforms is which Star Trek uniform would they use? There are many movies, each with their own uniform and five series with their own uniforms. And as the other post suggested, there are rather a lot of different races that have their own uniforms. Klingon, Romulan, Vulcan, Borg, and the list goes on. I would list them, but I don't have my Star Trek Encyclopedia with me at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:39 pm
Gelasius
The problem with uniforms is which Star Trek uniform would they use? There are many movies, each with their own uniform and five series with their own uniforms. And as the other post suggested, there are rather a lot of different races that have their own uniforms. Klingon, Romulan, Vulcan, Borg, and the list goes on. I would list them, but I don't have my Star Trek Encyclopedia with me at the moment.
all of them. I personally would use the original series uniforms. or the ones from the movies 2-6  

Curtis25

Sustineo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:08 pm
ask lindira or somebody like that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:08 am
too much trouble. Notice that they put out new clothing once every other month? Yeah, they have to put completely new frames for the clothing, and then color it differently for each uniform. all that for a small group of fans. If you want to suggest it, go ahead, there's a subforum in FAQ's specifically for suggestions.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

TPila

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:42 pm
That sounds awesome!!!!! I would put a uniform like that on my avi in a second!
((notice the sig!))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:05 pm
A friend of mine managed to make a Kirk uniform out of regular gaia clothing. His username is James T. Kirk. He kinda looks like Kirk. I don't know how to put a picture of him here, but I think it's pretty good.

If anyone does start a petition, I'd sign in a snap.  

Bored Summer Girl

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:49 am
Bored Summer Girl
A friend of mine managed to make a Kirk uniform out of regular gaia clothing. His username is James T. Kirk. He kinda looks like Kirk. I don't know how to put a picture of him here, but I think it's pretty good.

If anyone does start a petition, I'd sign in a snap.

User Image
there ya go  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:55 am
I havent had this hair style in a while but:
User Image  

Animefanatic101

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:05 am
There used to be a few people on Gaia who did Star Trek avatar edits. They were really cool. Hey, Takai, remember Dante Sayre? She used to be in our guild, and she did fantastic avi edits. You might be able to find some around the Mini-shops.

I'd sign a petition for actual Star Trek Gaia items, but I wouldn't be able to organize it. Most petitions take a long time to even get noticed by the admins, just because they're so busy. But if you have the time and dedication, I say post this in the Site Feedback forum and rally people like crazy. I would love a DS9 uniform. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:45 am
Would I? Is that even a serious question?  

sdfhsg

[Mileena]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:19 am
User Image

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:40 pm
I MAKE THEM!!!!
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Seee

I have been approached by another thread to acutally make something like this for Gaia...and i am i just need ideas of what people want...

hell I made the banner...i think well not for this one
User Image  

LadyHarlz

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers