Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:10 pm
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291
Negai Boshi
infamousmrj
The theme songs, now...ugh. I usually mute the TV if I have to sit through the theme song, now. I do, however, enjoy watching the opening animations, even without the sound.

But, and this is the million dollar question: Can you do the pokerap? XD

I can! I have it on my iPod. ^-^

Omg, that's cool 4laugh
I wish I could do thatm, but all my friends would make fun of me if they saw it... gonk

(I have to be a closet Pokémon fanatic, because everyone I know would pick me down to nothing if they found out...)
Then they are not really your friends anyway, and you should find new persons to hang out with. ^^

Meh, it's okay. Everyone is like that, they just like to bug me. Besides, the only person I know who I can be Pokémon-nerdish goes to a different school than me... She used to be my best friend, but we just HAD to move. >.>

God, I hate moving. We did it all the time when I was a wee kid.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 pm
krishnath
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291
Negai Boshi
infamousmrj
The theme songs, now...ugh. I usually mute the TV if I have to sit through the theme song, now. I do, however, enjoy watching the opening animations, even without the sound.

Omg, that's cool 4laugh
I wish I could do thatm, but all my friends would make fun of me if they saw it... gonk

(I have to be a closet Pokémon fanatic, because everyone I know would pick me down to nothing if they found out...)
Then they are not really your friends anyway, and you should find new persons to hang out with. ^^

Meh, it's okay. Everyone is like that, they just like to bug me. Besides, the only person I know who I can be Pokémon-nerdish goes to a different school than me... She used to be my best friend, but we just HAD to move. >.>

I've only moved once, but it pretty much tore my life in half when we did.  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:35 pm
lila0291
Negai Boshi
infamousmrj

Omg, that's cool 4laugh

My friends have learned to just deal with me. Most of them like Pokemon too, or did back before the anime became suckinsh and the gaming systems bacame expensive.

One of my friends came over to my house, raided my CDs, took all the Pokemon ones and put them on her iPod too.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:37 pm
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291

Omg, that's cool 4laugh

Same here. It was really sad, because all my old friends were total Pokemon addicts like me, and then when I moved, no one at my new school liked it at all.....but a girl in my neighborhood did, so we hung out a lot.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:10 pm
Negai Boshi
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291
krishnath
lila0291

Omg, that's cool 4laugh

Same here. It was really sad, because all my old friends were total Pokemon addicts like me, and then when I moved, no one at my new school liked it at all.....but a girl in my neighborhood did, so we hung out a lot.

The same thing happened to me, except she moved in with her mom, thus sending her to the other side of the city. I was then left with the friends who don't like Pokémon, who are still good friends, I just have to be careful what I say. I mean, they can stand me talking about it sometimes, but I tend to go on and on. That's what gets them. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:11 pm
Negai Boshi
lila0291
Negai Boshi
infamousmrj

Omg, that's cool 4laugh

My friends have learned to just deal with me. Most of them like Pokemon too, or did back before the anime became suckinsh and the gaming systems bacame expensive.

One of my friends came over to my house, raided my CDs, took all the Pokemon ones and put them on her iPod too.

I didn't know that there was more than one... I have the 10th anniverary CD, but there's more?  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers