Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Bloodclan.. the Clan of Evil. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join Bloodclan?
  Yes. :twisted:
  NO!
  Maybe.. depends. Do I get be leader?
View Results

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:45 am
Icehearthad just leapt onto the back of the last wolf as she saw Sharpfang run into the clearing. Where was Sharpfang this whole time? she thought but was then brought back to reality when the wolf bucked her off. (whoo, flying cat!!!! i believe i can fly, i believe i can touch the sky!!!!!) She flew into the trunk of a tree and was winded for a few seconds. When she finally came around the wolf was a few tail lengths behind Blood, but he didnt take notice. She let out a deafining yowl and jumped on the wolf's back again. The wolf began to get tired and Iceheart finished it quickly and looked over to see Sharpfang running out of the enterance. She limped over to Blood. "What happened?" Iceheart asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:36 am
(So I guess I'll be blackpaw now)

Blackpaw walked into the clearing and saw Iceheart staring at something. And she was standing on a giant dead wolf. "Wow, Iceheart, nice catch!" He said. The he saw Sharpfang run outta the clearing. "What the..?Sharpfang! Wait up! I wanna go too!!" Blood stopped him mid-sentence. "You don't want to follow him." He said.  

JellyfishSpine

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:05 pm
((@ wolf: OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YOU JUST GOT SERVED!!!!!! *does the weird head thingy*))
"You really dont Blackpaw, he's going to be a rouge, do you want that?" Iceheart said sympathetically. (< enjoy the sympathy...thats the only time ya gonna get it xd )
((wait...is he gonna become a rouge???? im confussed...why did he leave, WHERE'D HE GO????? HE'S GONE!!!!!!! SOMEONE STOLE HIM!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:30 pm
((No, Blood wanted to kill him because he helped emeraldeyes. So he ran, he's not nessicairly a rougue yet))  

JellyfishSpine

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:38 pm
(GAHHHH!! i missed much. care to summerize?)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:23 pm
(gah!! Wierd Hedgy thing? It's not THAT wierd!!!*dose the wierd hedgy thing* ok. . .well maybe it is. . .lol!)
Fangclaw saw that the wolf was now dead, fangclaw shrunk to the ground, the blood was still comeing out of the wound from the wolf. "starclan help me!" And fangclaw colapsed.
(I know I know, I don't think I'll kill fangclaw JUST yet, but maybe soon. . . twisted that is, if maybe fangclaw becomse deputy I could do something else to make some more DRAMA!!!!)
(*humms flying tune* catchy!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:36 am
((oyeah. bloodclan is still deptutyless....))

Blackpaw called after Sharpfang, "You mouse-brained Scaredy Dog! Come back and fight with Blood!!!"

((hmm.. i think im going to make blackpaw one of the most annoying cats yet!!)))

"BloodBloodBloodBlood!!!" Blackpaw yelled.

"What." Blood said, boredly.

"Iwanttogrowuptobejustlikeyoubuttodothatineedtobeanapprenticesopleasepleasecanibeawarriorbeforetigerktibecauseyouallknowthatimbetterthanhimandishouldgetspecialtreatment!!!!!" Blackpaw rushed, talking 50 miles a minuet.
But since the entire clan was used to this, Blood nderstood perfectly.
"NO! How many times do I have to tell you???"

Iceheart just sighed. "I guess there's now one thing I envy of Sharpfang.. no Blackpaw! She thought.
((for those who can't read Blackpaw speak here's what he said:

"I want to grow up to be just like you but to do that i need to be an apprentice so please please can i be a warrior before tigerkt i because you all know that im better than him and i should get special treatment!!!!!")))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:16 pm
"Blackpaw!" Ambereyes started "I can't BELIEVE...." Then Blood cut her off. "Go. Now. I forbid you to scold my apprentices."  

lovemusicpeace

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:47 pm
(I am so incredibly lost... whats goin on!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:13 am
(( Emeraldeyes from fluffyclan stumbles into our territory, and sharpfang finds her and has a crush on her but blood (the new leader) finds out and banishes them and now i'm roleplaying blawpaw.. the dreadfully annoying apprentice)))  

JellyfishSpine

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:25 pm
Iceheart padded out of the clearing in the camp, she was limping badly but she didnt care, she needed to think. She wander off lost in her own thoughts when she smelled blood. She looked up sharply and saw Fangclaw collapsed on the ground. She limped over as quickley as she could manage and sniffed Fangclaw, he wasnt dead, just unconcious. Iceheart considered killing him there, after all, Fangclaw was the one thing standing in her way of becoming deputy but she decided against it because Fangclaw could be a strong ally once he learned that Iceheart had saved him. Iceheart picked him up by the scruff and dragged him into the clearing. She placed him down and yowled, "Blood! Get the Med. Cat! Quick! Fangclaw is hurt."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:55 am
(( ooh how did sharpclaw get hurt?? ))  

JellyfishSpine

lovemusicpeace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:06 am
(since nooones posting ima gonna Rp with mehselffffff.. lalalaaaa!)

Ambereyes was worried sick! Yes, the clan used to always be horrible.. but exiling her best friend? That was a tad harsh!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:50 pm
((Can I join as nightkit?Nightkit is a all black she cat that is pretty good at fighting for her size))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:12 am
Nightkit walked around camp for something to do.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff