Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Thet WERE in the philippines. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PETER'S BUTTER BALLS
  WTF?
  GIMME SOME.
  WHAT?
View Results

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:42 am
PaPeR ToWeLs AnD CaShMeRe
oh dude. i was there! that was my FIRST concert that wasn't classical. the show was awesome. there were light effects and background images and stuff. and by the 7th song Jon was reaaally sweaty. you could tell because he was wearing PLAID. rofl i got some videos, and i bought a shirt. OH, and i have a few quotes.... *points to the bottom* it was so cool, i was in the NINTH row from the stage and i coulda gotten to the mosh pit during the opening act when there were no guards in the mosh pit and there was still space. and there were some girls in my class by the sound system, i shoulda given them the tickets instead of the deadpan i invited. she just stood up, not singing along at all. i got yelled at by a guard for standing up on a chair. and those girls in the back were yelling so loudly. all in all, so much fun! i missed the meet and greet at the Podium, sadly.... crying

Brendon Urie
"I never said I'd leave Manila, I never said I'd leave the Philippines..."

- That Green Gentleman

Brendon Urie
"Mano y.... beautiful people..."

- Time To Dance [idk where the other three were, Brendon was the only one on stage then]

Fae and Kaitlyn
"WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!!"

i'll put up the vids when i can. OH and i got eyecontacted and waved at by Ryan!

ME WANTS GOLDZ TO GET A BAO//.:B

[WHAT YOU WENT!??! O: youre so lucky xD shdjkashda RYAN! LOL. Hes so cute. My friends were at the fourth row then she called her mom to move them to the first rofl Shes really lucky. biggrin BRENDON SAID THAT!?! MANY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE?! LOL! where are you from? biggrin My friend made kwneto na sabi ni Jon "So, Who's single out there?" People: "ME! MEE! HGDJKFH" Jon: "Well, Brendon Urie is" :> LOLOLOL.] >:O

She held the world upon a string but it never made her happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:47 am
Heavens Savior
oh dude. i was there! that was my FIRST concert that wasn't classical. the show was awesome. there were light effects and background images and stuff. and by the 7th song Jon was reaaally sweaty. you could tell because he was wearing PLAID. rofl i got some videos, and i bought a shirt. OH, and i have a few quotes.... *points to the bottom* it was so cool, i was in the NINTH row from the stage and i coulda gotten to the mosh pit during the opening act when there were no guards in the mosh pit and there was still space. and there were some girls in my class by the sound system, i shoulda given them the tickets instead of the deadpan i invited. she just stood up, not singing along at all. i got yelled at by a guard for standing up on a chair. and those girls in the back were yelling so loudly. all in all, so much fun! i missed the meet and greet at the Podium, sadly.... crying

Brendon Urie

- That Green Gentleman

Brendon Urie

- Time To Dance [idk where the other three were, Brendon was the only one on stage then]

Fae and Kaitlyn
"WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!!"

i'll put up the vids when i can. OH and i got eyecontacted and waved at by Ryan!

[WHAT YOU WENT!??! O: youre so lucky xD shdjkashda RYAN! LOL. Hes so cute. My friends were at the fourth row then she called her mom to move them to the first rofl Shes really lucky. biggrin BRENDON SAID THAT!?! MANY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE?! LOL! where are you from? biggrin My friend made kwneto na sabi ni Jon "So, Who's single out there?" People: "ME! MEE! HGDJKFH" Jon: "Well, Brendon Urie is" :> LOLOLOL.] >:O

Wait o: Didn't you see the concert too?
AHA! Brendon is still single, I knew it lmaoo.

Panda Cheval

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:57 pm

Brendon Urie

- That Green Gentleman

Brendon Urie

Fae and Kaitlyn
"WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!!"

Sounds fun! I love it when they change the lyrics xD. At mine on "Mad As
Rabbits" instead of "Miles in America" Ryan sang "Miles in Vegas" <3 Since
it was in Vegas. I love them!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:04 am
Heavens Savior

Brendon Urie

- That Green Gentleman

Brendon Urie

Fae and Kaitlyn
"WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!!"

awhhhh kewllll so you're pinoy too!! yeah, sabi nga nya.... Fae totally shoulda heard that, she woulda been all "BRENDON ILY!" and jumped on stage. <33333333 yeah i went! FOURTH ROW?!?!?! WOW! AND THEN FIRST?!?!?!? GASP! ehhhhhh tell your friend some girl online said wafhiwuahfrlawhefraw!! not "many beautiful people", "mano y beautiful people". like "man to man", but "man to beautiful people".  

Eksdee XD

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:14 am
Heavens Savior

Brendon Urie

- That Green Gentleman

Brendon Urie

Fae and Kaitlyn
"WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!!"

awhhhh kewllll so you're pinoy too!! yeah, sabi nga nya.... Fae totally shoulda heard that, she woulda been all "BRENDON ILY!" and jumped on stage. <33333333 yeah i went! FOURTH ROW?!?!?! WOW! AND THEN FIRST?!?!?!? GASP! ehhhhhh tell your friend some girl online said wafhiwuahfrlawhefraw!! not "many beautiful people", "mano y beautiful people". like "man to man", but "man to beautiful people".

Oooh, I'm also Filipino :]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:32 pm
My friend went to the Philipines.
Went to the Panic concert and MET THEM!
AHH, so jealous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GoodbyeLights

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:55 pm
GoodbyeLights
AHH, so jealous.

D; LUCKYY
Lol @ Jon in the picture

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:45 pm
Yeah, I know.
I wanted to write: Jon looks like a ***** class="smilies smilies_redface"> redface

but he just shut his eye at that time.

EDIT: scream I never knew that that word is censored!

GoodbyeLights

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:51 pm
GoodbyeLights
Yeah, I know.
I wanted to write: Jon looks like a ***** class="smilies smilies_redface"> redface

but he just shut his eye at that time.

EDIT: scream I never knew that that word is censored!

Lol. What word o: xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 pm
"the one that likes to play with little kidz"
neutral

GoodbyeLights

Heavens Savior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:27 am
Panda.Gal
Heavens Savior

Brendon Urie

- That Green Gentleman

Brendon Urie

Fae and Kaitlyn
"WE LOVE YOU BRENDON!!"

Oooh, I'm also Filipino :]]

[LOL :ROFL: I HOPE THEY COME BACK shdajkdhakjs.] >:O

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:32 am
GoodbyeLights
AHH, so jealous.

[*jaw drops. O__O she is soooo FxCKING LUCKY *_*] >:O

Heavens Savior

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:02 pm
GoodbyeLights
AHH, so jealous.

____PanicAtTheDisco_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Allow me to exaggerate a memory or two.
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

________
Big jaw drop with drool coming down.
Wait. Leemmme catch my breath.
AHHH.
Jealousy written all over my face.
LUCKY!
Ooh. I'm Filipino too.

________P.S Alex Gaskarth and Ryan Ross are delicious :]

_________xoxoxo_________[♥]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image