Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
I just saw.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curtis25

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:07 pm
An episode of Voyager that I have never seen before. And it just became my favorite episode of Voyager. I am not sure what it was called. But the Doctor reprogrammed himself to daydream. I was laughing so hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:17 pm
I SAW THAT AS WELL.
I LOL'D  

Subspace Interference

Subspace Interference

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:20 pm
It's titled: "Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:22 am
I am so happy others enjoyed this episode as well.It was really really good.It was funny and had some great heartwarming scenes.I actually liked the Doctor more after this episode to be honest.Robert Picardo is such a great actor.  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Curtis25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:45 am
Yeah. I loved the look of confidence and some arrogence that was on his face everytime he said "computer activate the ECH"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:21 am
Curtis25
Yeah. I loved the look of confidence and some arrogence that was on his face every time he said "computer activate the ECH"

Me too!!it had me rolling with laughter.That and seeing him imagine 7of9 and B'elanna and even Captain Janeway,rubbing all up on him.But it really made my heart melt when he said he was doing it to take care of the people he loved.(Janeway was watching his daydream)  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Maria Stark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:10 pm
"Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy" is such a great episode! I only can't stand the part when The Doctor daydreams about B'Elanna flirting with him (I'm a HUGE P/T 'shipper). Other than that, I love it!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:25 am
I have had a really hard week this week.I watched that episode(thank you DVR) I just started cracking up.It made my week a lot less of a burden.I think my favorite part is were he and the rest of team Voyager were in a meeting.Seven,B'Elanna and even Janeway were at it with each other.When Janeway bent over...LOL! I dunno I just love it heh I can go on and on so I shall stop sweatdrop  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items