Reply General Gaming
Discuss anything to do with video games. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilovelinda29

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:33 pm
the resident evil games have to be my fav, and the elder scrolls series (morrowind, oblivion)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:01 pm
Has anyone here ever heard of a game called Tales of Symphonia? This game has such a great story line, it's one of the three games to EVER make me cry, and the game that made me cry the most (like 3 times, Legend of dragoon was a close 2nd with 2 really sad moments).

Btw. legend of dragoon may be for the PS1, but it is the best goddammn game ever made. it's like a decade old and I still play it ALOT. both LoD and ToS are RPG games LoD is turn based with a great battle system, and ToS is a fast action RPG with numerous characters that differ significantly.  

Yllib213

ilovelinda29

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:29 am
this is random but does anyone like soul calibur IV? I think you can make cloud or sephiroth on it so...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:03 pm
ilovelinda29
this is random but does anyone like soul calibur IV? I think you can make cloud or sephiroth on it so...

I like soul calibur.
Guess im not alone now. mrgreen  

-I- Reonu -I-

Saviour Soul

Aged Abductee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:24 am
Metal
Gear
Solid

I wept like a freaking baby, I tell you. I haven't played MGS4 yet, but I've played the first three (though there are the games "Metal Gear" and "Metal Gear: Solid Snake" for the NES that I have not played). And in each of the first three MGS games I bawled like a pregnant lady, over the tragedies in each game.

Wolf.
Emma.
Boss.

God, I'm such a girl. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 pm
Devil May Cry games, Final Fantasy VII and Resident Evil games!!! xd whee 4laugh 3nodding Mew!!! xp  

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

Scissor Doll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:15 am
Every game said so far I have heard of and played.

Some more games that I know and or love are, Fallout games, Left 4 dead games, Mirror's edge, Mass affect, little big planet, Far cry games, kingdom hearts games, Lost Odyssey, Prototype, Guitar Hero games, Halo games, The orange box, and many more, those are just some that came to mind first.

My family is a huge gaming family, we have every console, many games, computer games, you name it. It's rather funny actually.

General Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff