Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elpantalones

Beloved Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 pm

User Image

>> Spoilers~ I also posted the in the AMC's Manga sub-forum

Its becoming obvious why Hachiko names her boy-child Ren, because A) Ren is a flower, which he suggest she name her children after B) Something actually happens to Ren, something bad.

Of course I knew something bad would happen to him.
It was suggested quite a few times. although at first I thought it would be Nana.

Although I never thought it would happen the way it did. [see sig]
I always thought it would be due to his addiction.

Discuss:

*Please share your thoughts on the chapter =] Or anything related to it
*Also your predictions from what has already been suggested will happen
*The situation with Nana's sister, Misato and her mother
*Takumi's illness, Reira's absence, the future of Trapnest
*Blast's future

Thanks to any replies~
<<

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:42 pm

I actually left a reply on your thread in the AMC 3nodding

IrisIrine

Miss Nicolette Strange

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:55 am
◦◦◦◦◦◦ᴀ ᴘᴇᴚ-◦◦◦◦◦◦
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+stress+ I can't remember what happened in chapter 76!!! I went to look for a thread on it for a quick summary, but it's gone @_@!

Also, it's weird to read NANA now, because I'm also reading Gokinjo Monogatari, and the contrast is pretty stark x). It's almost like reading the work of two different artists.

I'll leave my comments on the chapter in a moment.

◦◦◦◦◦◦-ᴦᴇᴐᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴐн.◦◦◦◦◦◦

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:46 am
Miss Nicolette Strange
◦◦◦◦◦◦ᴀ ᴘᴇᴚ-◦◦◦◦◦◦

+stress+ I can't remember what happened in chapter 76!!! I went to look for a thread on it for a quick summary, but it's gone @_@!

Also, it's weird to read NANA now, because I'm also reading Gokinjo Monogatari, and the contrast is pretty stark x). It's almost like reading the work of two different artists.

◦◦◦◦◦◦-ᴦᴇᴐᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴐн.◦◦◦◦◦◦
◦◦◦◦◦◦ᴀ ᴘᴇᴚ-◦◦◦◦◦◦

+is almost in tears+ That is all I can say about this chapter; it made me cry.
◦◦◦◦◦◦-ᴦᴇᴐᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴐн.◦◦◦◦◦◦

Miss Nicolette Strange

elpantalones

Beloved Dog

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:23 am
Miss Nicolette Strange
◦◦◦◦◦◦ᴀ ᴘᴇᴚ-◦◦◦◦◦◦

◦◦◦◦◦◦-ᴦᴇᴐᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴐн.◦◦◦◦◦◦

User Image

I love Gokinjo Monagotari.
I'm reading Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai right now. wink

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:14 am
Why must Yazawa-sensei make the future so hard to predict! I mean...alot of people predicted Ren dying -not that he's dead! I hope he's not dead...- But alot of other things...I assumed the "present" chapters were six years after 2001-2 because of Satsuki...but then when Little Ren comes in...he might be the child currently in Hachi's stomach...So you know...I can't predict. There's too much purposely confusing bits! Which is awesome in itself~

Ah well.

I love Shion. Besides crying and going "REEEEEN NOOOOOO" over and over again, that's my second main reaction to chapter 77. She blew me away.  

Yarru

elpantalones

Beloved Dog

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:47 pm
Yarru
Why must Yazawa-sensei make the future so hard to predict! I mean...alot of people predicted Ren dying -not that he's dead! I hope he's not dead...- But alot of other things...I assumed the "present" chapters were six years after 2001-2 because of Satsuki...but then when Little Ren comes in...he might be the child currently in Hachi's stomach...So you know...I can't predict. There's too much purposely confusing bits! Which is awesome in itself~

Ah well.

I love Shion. Besides crying and going "REEEEEN NOOOOOO" over and over again, that's my second main reaction to chapter 77. She blew me away.
User Image

I hope there will still be more surprises wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:31 pm
Ren cant be dead. Because Hachi made reference to calling Ren to Takumi when she got those photos of Nana singing in that pub. I think maybe instead that Ren might have been seriously injured. I felt torn for Ren and Reira  

raye rei

Yarru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:09 am
raye rei
Ren cant be dead. Because Hachi made reference to calling Ren to Takumi when she got those photos of Nana singing in that pub. I think maybe instead that Ren might have been seriously injured. I felt torn for Ren and Reira

She could have just as easily been talking about Ren, Takumi's son.

I was thinking it would be amazing if the next chapter was a present chapter...with Ren...just to spite us all...
Either way I can't wait till Cookie comes out next week >-<;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:27 am
I, personally, don't think Ren's dead. I think that maybe he's seriously injured. (Or at least I hope!) When they first showed the scenes from the future, I had just figured that Ren's addiction had gotten so bad that he had to quit Trapnest. But, now I'm not so sure........

Takumi being ill worries me because he just seems like the type that will never get sick. Him being sick and wanting to stay home instead work definitely spells trouble. Hmm.......

Reira, I think she just might be upset or depressed. I don't know if she's pregnant yet or not. But that very well could be the reason, though I don't think she knows yet.

With three of their members on the fritz, the future doesn't look very bright for T-Nest. I think they may break up pretty soon.

I don't think Blast's future looks too bright either. This is due partly because of the flash-forward of Nana O. disappearing and because Yazawa Ai-san doesn't seem too fond of happy endings.
neutral  

Gothloli-chan

Pisti of Artemyura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:36 pm
Gothloli-chan
I, personally, don't think Ren's dead. I think that maybe he's seriously injured. (Or at least I hope!) When they first showed the scenes from the future, I had just figured that Ren's addiction had gotten so bad that he had to quit Trapnest. But, now I'm not so sure........

Takumi being ill worries me because he just seems like the type that will never get sick. Him being sick and wanting to stay home instead work definitely spells trouble. Hmm.......

Reira, I think she just might be upset or depressed. I don't know if she's pregnant yet or not. But that very well could be the reason, though I don't think she knows yet.

With three of their members on the fritz, the future doesn't look very bright for T-Nest. I think they may break up pretty soon.

I don't think Blast's future looks too bright either. This is due partly because of the flash-forward of Nana O. disappearing and because Yazawa Ai-san doesn't seem too fond of happy endings.
neutral
=/ sorry to burst your bubble but Ren is actually dead and later Nana and Yasu get together  
Official NANA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games