Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Tired of slow, boring leving on Maple?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GnarlyBurger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:55 pm
Then try the new, totally legal way of playing it.
Private servers.
They are a fun way to play the game when you dont have the patience to get to 4th job. Here is the P-Server I suggest.
IntenseMS (Bottom for download and registration)
Exp rate: 1000x (1 Blue snail gets you to level 10)
Meso rate: 20000x
Drop rate: 65x
Extra features:
Coco is the full NX shop. (Costs mesos)
Cody job advances.
Mia in Henesys maxes all skills.
Summoning rocks and Magic Rocks are sold in El Nath pot shop for 7.5k each.
Spinel teleports you to all major towns including Door To Zakum.
Pets work and are bought from Doofus in Henesys.
Duey teleports you to the PVP map. (Maplers fighting other Maplers!)
Henesys weapon shop: Bottom guy sells ALL armors and weapons and ALL stars. (Including Crystal Illbis) Top guy sells ALL scrolls, Demon Elixir, VIP Teleport rock, pet food, and much more.
In the FM:
Frederick (up top) sells Smegas for 750k each. Sera resets your AP for free. And Amos the Strong teleports you to all major bosses.
There are also special commands.
@LUK (#) Adds # AP points to LUK. Also applies to all others. (dex int str)
@rebirth
Rebirth is one of the best things to come to private servers. It resets you from lvl 200 (which is quite easy to achieve in this server) to level 1. But you keep all the skills and AP points. So if you rebirth from a Night lord into a Bowmaster you could use hurricane with shadow partner hitting twice the damage.
Some of the events:
User Image
Pig racing!
Another event is "The Adventure"
A GM puts on his "Hide" ability and hides somewhere in the Maple world. Then he gives out clues to where he is. The winner gets a good prize of his/her choice!
Well. I've covered the basics. And I hope you check it out because its a real fun fast paced and overall enjoyable.. Registration takes 5 seconds, downloading takes maybe 1 minute and a half (I have DSL so...) and in 30 minutes you could be playing and have 4th job.

http://intensems.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=898 <--- Download
www.intensems.no-ip.org <--- Registration  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm
I thought private servers were illegal. Plus, how do I know it's safe?
User Image

Aurora Sonata

Cute Hero

Rinesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:33 am
Frankly PS ARE illegal and always will be due to the original idea of the game was not created by the PS. n_n;; and there for that is technically illegal to even have a ps. No ps will ever be legal unless they have written proof by nexon and wizet that they are an official game. In any case :c yeah that's ware your wrong and most ps the clients come up as torrents lol.

(Plus gms is far better :c if you don't have the patients then you have failed because gms is very easy to level in with all the pqs and tweaks they did to the old pqs making them far to easy =__=' what els do you want from nexon -shakes head-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:18 am
Blind Flamer: Well apparently it isnt easy to level in because everyone quits from level 60-70.
If they weren't legal wouldn't they have been shut down by now >.<
DagonMS has over 50,000 players and Nexon hasnt done a thing.
And all these extra things we are getting aren't from Nexon. They're purely created from the owners of the individual games. Like rebirth. In these games there are no limits. >.<
Hinameki: Safe as in your pass and stuff wont be stolen?
just dont use your real GMS ID and Pass  

GnarlyBurger

Dan-Godsmack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:50 pm
Private servers are pretty boring, but you level unbelievable fast which can be good. Although..after a couple months of playing them you get really bored because you done every job and gotten to level 200. If I was you, I would just stick with regular maple story.

Regular maple has a much better community then most PS.
Private servers ruin Regular ms after you've played them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:07 pm
How do you download this I dont know how D:
I wanna play D:

Im a Level 96 in Bera on normal maple story crying  

Tsuki no kigai

GnarlyBurger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:40 pm
Dan-Godsmack
Private servers are pretty boring, but you level unbelievable fast which can be good. Although..after a couple months of playing them you get really bored because you done every job and gotten to level 200. If I was you, I would just stick with regular maple story.

Regular maple has a much better community then most PS.
Private servers ruin Regular ms after you've played them.
Not all private servers are about leveling up. They're also about making new friends in a smaller community so your existence actually makes a difference.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:17 pm
http://www.tetrams.com
Coal and my pserver ;o
Not any of that cookie cutter crap all the other pservers are.  

Feety
Crew

GnarlyBurger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:26 pm
Cookie cutter crap?
Not to mention the websites hard to go through.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:49 pm
just downloading it is like 800mb plus they r illegal and half the sites dont even work  

Mika Shirakou

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff