Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
WHOSE YOUR FAVORITE:) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:12 pm
music is living
From that day on I promised myself that I would never have a favorite in a band, I would like a band because of the music only and not thier looks

Can I just point out that it's possible to like a band because of their music only, but still have a favorite member? And that you can have a favorite based on all kinds of things, looks don't necessarily matter at all. I'm sure there are people in your class or friends who you like more than other people. That's because of their personality, not because of their looks, right?

I would definitely consider myself a die hard Panic fan. I listened to them before I knew who they were or what they looked like. And over the past few years of being a fan, of watching interviews, I feel like I know them as people and not only musicians. Or at least a little bit. And in that time, I can't help it if there's one person who I like more. Who makes me laugh more, or who I agree with the most, or who just always seems to make perfect sense and make me feel like... like I don't know. Happy.
And it wouldn't matter which band member it was, because all of them are good looking anyway. And even if they were disgusting pigs, the way I feel is the way feel and there's really nothing that's going to change that.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:38 pm
Ryro. <3

magic_lily

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300

glowlita

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:44 pm
Mm...I love all of them but...if I had to choose...Spencer. He's just a big, six foot tall, cuddle bear...with a beard...

But I also love Brendon, Ryan, and Jon too. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:44 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I don't have a favorite, I love them all equally 3nodding

Am I fooling anyone? ninja

Yes, I believe you. 3nodding

ninja

GoodbyeLights

music is living

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:43 am
Polyphonic Twilight
music is living
From that day on I promised myself that I would never have a favorite in a band, I would like a band because of the music only and not thier looks

Can I just point out that it's possible to like a band because of their music only, but still have a favorite member? And that you can have a favorite based on all kinds of things, looks don't necessarily matter at all. I'm sure there are people in your class or friends who you like more than other people. That's because of their personality, not because of their looks, right?

I would definitely consider myself a die hard Panic fan. I listened to them before I knew who they were or what they looked like. And over the past few years of being a fan, of watching interviews, I feel like I know them as people and not only musicians. Or at least a little bit. And in that time, I can't help it if there's one person who I like more. Who makes me laugh more, or who I agree with the most, or who just always seems to make perfect sense and make me feel like... like I don't know. Happy.
And it wouldn't matter which band member it was, because all of them are good looking anyway. And even if they were disgusting pigs, the way I feel is the way feel and there's really nothing that's going to change that.

I understand what you mean. You can have a favorite simply because when a question is asked they say the same thing you would have said or they never seem to say something that's not funny to you, or you feel that thier personality is most like yours. If it's ment like that I guess it's okay. I just took it the wrong way then.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:23 am
i think ryan ross is the cutest 1.
User Imageisnt he ~adorable~!!!!  

I LOVE ME TP

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:47 am
music is living
Polyphonic Twilight
music is living

I understand what you mean. You can have a favorite simply because when a question is asked they say the same thing you would have said or they never seem to say something that's not funny to you, or you feel that thier personality is most like yours. If it's ment like that I guess it's okay. I just took it the wrong way then.
Cool. I'm glad you understand whee 'Cause that's the reason I didn't swear in in that thread you made, since it'd be a lie to say I don't have a favorite xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:07 am
question question question  

I LOVE ME TP

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out