Submit

Join us?
  Of course. Your situation demands it. *takes up post on Enterprise*
  They are weak. Strike them now!!! *runs to phasers*
  NEVER! I SHALL NEVER JOIN YOU! MWA-HA-HA-HA! *jumps off cliff*
View Results

Wizard Kittie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:57 am
I hope this works out.... sweatdrop How to start??? Oh! The traditional way is best!!!
Space...the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Her ongoing mission--to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life, new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Okay, here's the scoop. I'm taking this puppy the only way I know how: TNG/TOS style. I'll insert the storyline below, so here are the rules:
#1: No cybering. Romance is okay, keep it PG-13.
#2: If you want to start something, keep it in character. Add an OoC note like "[Play-along]", "[JK]", ect.
#3: Stay in character. Use "[]" or "{}" for OoC notes.
#4: PM me about new characters before you create them. We may need to modify them as a team, though I do welcome them.
#5: No new characters unless: a.) You are already RPing as an old one, or b.) There are no old characters left who you want to be, or none left at all.

Please post the following:
Screen Name: (or your Gaia name, if you prefer)
Character's Name:
Preferred Method of Contact: (Just in case I need to get in touch with you, or want to plan something with you for the RP.)
Character's Series: (TOS or TNG only!!!)
Character's Rank: (If the rank was accomplished in previous show or history of the show, you can RP as the character in the rank. EX: As Kirk, you can RP as anything from Cadet/Ensign through Admiral, as Kirk was known to reach these ranks. As Spock, you can RP from Cadet/Ensign through to Captain, or as an Ambassador.)

All "New Character" Posts must include:
Species
Captain (Are they part of Kirk's crew or Picard's?)

All "Enemy" Posts must further include:
Translation of Name:
Ex-Federation or not:
Ship:
The Federation is at war.
The Romulans are back, and they've done the unthinkable--they've convinced the Klingons to join them. Only a very few remain loyal to the Federation, and even they are under suspicion.
As a risky, double-or-nothing move, the Federation has ordered the Enterprise to time-travel into the past, about 70 years ago, retrieve it's older relative, and return with the NCC-1701 in tow. The plan is to have twice the Enterprise fighter-power.
Picard is worried about the plan. It's far from fool-proof, and besides, Data has told him that the odds of the NCC-1701 returning with them is slim, if not impossible. Instead, Data suggested loading the crew aboard and taking them. Starfleet had recently come in possesion of an extra ship, with not enough crew to man it. Perhaps, if the crew of the NCC-1701 returns with them, the Federation stands a fighting chance.
Join us now in our race against time and odds!

((Please note, all "enemies" are not required to have original crew member.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:59 am
Screen Name: Wizard Kittie
Character's Name: Jean-Luc Picard
PMoC: PrivateMessage
Character's Series: TNG
Character's Rank: Captain  

Wizard Kittie

Wizard Kittie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:04 pm
Screen Name: Wizard Kittie
Character Name: Rune Saradon
PMoC: PM
Character's Series: None. (New character)
Character's Rank: Lituetinent
Species: Half Vulcan, Half Human {sound familiar?}
Station: Works on Bridge sometimes, but is mostly Sick Bay
Captain: Picard  
Roleplaying Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out