Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nobu_R

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:45 am
i think the real girl is also cute . . i dont understand why did they did that horrible thing ¬¬  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:40 pm
man thats just sad.  

Eli_dude2

Hyonni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:12 pm
Does anyone here not like Lin Miaoke? I think she's really cute even though what she was forced into was wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:17 am
MizukiLee
King Henry
djTAKA
China can pull anything off right now, it's their olympics zone.
Check out those underage gymnasts. Chinese government can handle that one. ninja

They SO do not look sixteen. More like twelve.
Oh god. Did you see how the girls had make up on? The Chinese ones. I was like "what the hell? Why would you need make up when performing gymnastics? scream " Anyway, I was really badmouthing China a lot while watching the olympics xd sweatdrop

As for their age, check this out.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athlete=824/bio/index.html

Two of them was reported to be younger than 16. And I bet it's not just only two.

Hey it wasn't just the Chinese girls wearing make-up. Some white girls were wearing some too. If you see a close up on Nasdia's eyes, I can tell that she is wearing mascara and some glittery eyeshadow, lol. xD

man...there sure is a lot of conspiracy going on... ninja ^^;;

Jelai

XobsessiveX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 pm
The reason why the gymnastic girls wear make up is because they are also graded on their appearences. Also the one who said she is 20 is really 20. She's been in competitions way before this. Most of the girls don't look their age because of their diets and hights. Though some are most likely under age.

I was also sad about the little girl. But I'm glad that she didn't seem to mind and was still honored. She' 7 years old. Also switching little girls voice and stuff isn't unusual in showbizz. Just dig up stuff about american film industries and it gets alot worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:48 am
Jelai
MizukiLee
King Henry
djTAKA
China can pull anything off right now, it's their olympics zone.
Check out those underage gymnasts. Chinese government can handle that one. ninja

They SO do not look sixteen. More like twelve.
Oh god. Did you see how the girls had make up on? The Chinese ones. I was like "what the hell? Why would you need make up when performing gymnastics? scream " Anyway, I was really badmouthing China a lot while watching the olympics xd sweatdrop

As for their age, check this out.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athlete=824/bio/index.html

Two of them was reported to be younger than 16. And I bet it's not just only two.

Hey it wasn't just the Chinese girls wearing make-up. Some white girls were wearing some too. If you see a close up on Nasdia's eyes, I can tell that she is wearing mascara and some glittery eyeshadow, lol. xD

man...there sure is a lot of conspiracy going on... ninja ^^;;

OMG Nastia is AMAZING! I cheered so loud when she won 4laugh If I'm admitted to SMU, I might get the chance to meet her.

As for the Chinese gymnasts, I yelled at the TV, "They should get deductions for wearing BODY GLITTER!!!! scream evil scream "

King Henry
Crew

Miss Chi Marie

6,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:21 am
That's so wrong. Everyone is truly beautiful in their own way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 pm
Wait. Gymnasts are also graded on their appearances? What?  

MizukiLee

Friendly Explorer

5,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50

J ii N G Y u L i

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:32 pm
Dx OMFG!!! This is soo wrong i can't believe China would do this!!!!!! Damn government officials, haven't they thought of what others would think of China now?!?! FAWK!!

This is so gay!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:53 pm
SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HIDDEN... scream stressed  

eternal punk

hello kittye

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:04 am
That's kinda cruel to do in the first place to anyone but is nothing sacred. Doing it to child is wrong. People need to re-evaluate what's really important to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:17 pm
User Image

What is this I feel
Why is it so real
What am I to say...

I feel sorry for both of the girls. After all, Lin will be called a fraud for the rest of her life. Anyone else feel some sympathy for her?

It's only love
It's only pain
It's only fear that runs through my veins
It's all the things you can't explain...

x__G o o d b y e__xx

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces