Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
Back Stabbed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr NekoNeko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:40 pm
Cats
I'm a Kitty Cat
and Dance Dance Dance
and I Dance Dance Dance

User Image
Alas I've been back stabbed today by someone who I considered my closest friend this is the kind of s**t I consider to take me over the edge. Now because of that I'll go into a contradictory state of trust. I'll say things that make no sense and probably become very cold to be for no reason or become very nice for no reason. I don't know. I hate Back Stabbers.
User Image

Cats
I'm a Kitty Cat
and I Meow Meow Meow
and I Dance Dance Dance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:06 pm
i know exactly how you feel i've gone through that twice. just when i got over it the first time it happened again. life sucks but theres got to be a reason, maybe something great is waiting for us at the end and thats why we have to put up with this bull. or maybe im just to hopeful. emo cry  

MargieMe

Mr NekoNeko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:22 pm
Cats
I'm a Kitty Cat
and Dance Dance Dance
and I Dance Dance Dance

User Image
I'm not going to get kicked anymore. This ******** is going down August 12th. He lives right down the street from me. Stupid pissing me off on his part. ^_^
User Image

Cats
I'm a Kitty Cat
and I Meow Meow Meow
and I Dance Dance Dance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:03 am
This doesn't belong in the main discussion forum.
This belongs in spam.
=Moved=

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:59 am

Backstabbed.

Yup.

Welcome to my life.

I get backstabbed everyday

Just ignore.

That's what I do and it works.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:10 pm
An (Ex)Friend of mine, likes to tell everyone I backstabbed her, I became friends with a guy she liked, whom she introduced me to, and now, she like hates me because I've become his best friend, and I now like him. And so I refere to her as "the girl who hates me" and no so does everyone else, and it finally got back to her and appearently she threw a s**t fit at my best friend about it. and appearently she spends hours ranting about me, and she is just like super jealous that I have so many more friends now that I stopped being friends with her. lol. but yeah, so appearently I'm a backstabber.  

DyeLikeAStar

Spambox/Competitions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff