Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ Old / Memorable Stuff ~
real alchemy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:26 pm
you are quite the a*****e xxnassumxx. sorry for the rudeness but i am not one for critisism. my apologies. i have alot of typos in my messages here. the fact being that i am quite careless when it comes to typing. so seeing as this is an internet forum and not a term paper or an utterly important piece that needs to be analyzed from top to bottom- i dont see how my typing is any of your damn business. plus you shouldnt be one to critisize. im pretty sure you have your flaws as well as any one else does. your attitude interests me... so to conclude my arguement- WHEN YOU ASSUME YOU MAKE AN a** OUT OF YOU AND ME.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:30 pm
and xxnassumxx- i have been studying alchemy since i was a kid. it runs in my family- im sure i have more of a grasp on it than you may think you have. sorry to burst your bubble on that one.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:04 am
I love alchemy I have been studying it for awhile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:14 pm
its fun! i love reading about it.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Pyochii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:22 pm
alchemy is mostly chemistry, and i'm currently learning chemistry x3
what i know is that it's a study to turn regular metals into gold. this is possible by artificial transmutation and bombarding platnium with neutrons, but platnium is more expensive than gold so that's not very useful .____.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:59 pm
of course- alchemy is a base science- it is science.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Alchemist-Gurl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:27 am
I've been doing research on Alchemy myself.

Now don't laugh at me, but a few weeks ago I had a dream that the Holocuast was created for lives for the stone. After I woke up from that I was kinda like, 'oh, that makes sence.' Now wouldn't that be interesting?  
~ Old / Memorable Stuff ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff