Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:50 am
User Image
*slams hands on table, points dramatically*

Majora's Mask is my favorite game. sweatdrop
I really like the character development and Stone Tower Temple. And I seem to work better when I know there's a time limit.

Ahem... anyways, games I can't play... Well, I got tired of Zelda II pretty quick, but I figure I'll finish it someday.

I really don't like anime based games. Or anything totally mindless; I tend to like games that require thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:04 pm
DreamChasing Windie
User Image
*slams hands on table, points dramatically*

Majora's Mask is my favorite game. sweatdrop
I really like the character development and Stone Tower Temple. And I seem to work better when I know there's a time limit.

Ahem... anyways, games I can't play... Well, I got tired of Zelda II pretty quick, but I figure I'll finish it someday.

I really don't like anime based games. Or anything totally mindless; I tend to like games that require thought.

The characters! OMG! I'm sorry, but they just took every character from Ocarina of Time and gave them new names. That irritated me. I never got to the Stone Tower Temple because the game P.O.'ed me so much. I had the guide book, but I just couldn't stand to bear with the game any longer and gave up. sweatdrop  

Yanatareo

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:04 pm
Once again, I disagree. The only ones they TRULY copied were Link, Epona, Zelda, and Koume/Kotake.... who somehow ended up in a swamp after they were killed? xD

But though the SPRITES were reused, the CHARACTERS were completely different.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:49 pm
I LOVE MAJORA'S MASK!

I just did,it was the second game I ever played and I loved the masks and changing into a Zora and a Goron and being attacked by that dog by the clock when you where a mini Kokiri dude....It was just magic for me...

And the Forest Temple and Spirit Temple were easy....Except for that stupid room where you had to put the enemy on the switch to open the door....It was bloody awful!  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Yanatareo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 pm
Zapatorf
Once again, I disagree. The only ones they TRULY copied were Link, Epona, Zelda, and Koume/Kotake.... who somehow ended up in a swamp after they were killed? xD

But though the SPRITES were reused, the CHARACTERS were completely different.

Sprites? Are we even talking about the same game, here? I don't even remember Twinrova being in Majora's Mask. I know they were in Oracle of Seasons and Ages, along with a good portion of the other characters from Ocarina of Time, but in Oracle of Seasons and Ages they kept the same names. Except Impa was fat in those two. That was different.
Also, all of the Zelda games are just better when Ganondorf's in them. That's just a minor thing I also didn't like about Majora's Mask, but wasn't one of the reasons I hated it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Twinrova (the boss/combined form of koume and kotake) was not in it. But Koume and Kotake themselves were at the swamp. One had a shop, the other was dying until you give her a red potion.

And by sprites, I mean the 3D character models. =P

And yes, Ganondorf is awesomeness. Can't deny that.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Yanatareo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:11 pm
Well, at least there's SOMETHING we can agree on. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
tulin13

Movie games = Unplayable

What about GoldenEye on N64?That was one of the best games ever made. 3nodding

ThE_BiPoLaR_OnE

Zelda games!
=O
As bad as this may seem i have a point...
At a certain point in the gam i get very frustraited and give up. They are ment to be chalenging but i can only take so much frustration before i put the game away, case being said... I have never beaten Majoras Mask ( I still have a Nintendo 64 by the way icon_3nodding.gif Never gettin rid of it, in fact I"m in the market for some tony hawk proskaters for it xD ) When i got to the water temple I was like " ok im done, not playin this again. " IT IS SO DERN CONFUSING WITH ALL THE WATER CURRENTS! I have The original legend of zelda from the wii shop channel on my wii and i gave up after the first dungeon since i couldn't find the second one. Spent days on it to freakin find it but finally gave up on it.

That is what some people called GIVING UP and others call SLACKING.
How dare you,by the way?I love Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.I admit,the Water Temple is fricking impossible,which is why there is online walkthroughs... 3nodding

Ok I don't use walkthroughs...ever. To me its the same as cheating. You don't get the full experience of the game by following a how to guide, I love the exploring/finding items/unkown factor in these games so following a guide to everything just kills it.
( Sorry for the REALLY ******** LATE response... )  

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

Moleje

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:36 am
I seriously vowed not to ever play Transformers again the one based off the movie it was absolutely terrible, they claimed to have a fully destructable environment please you could barely run over a stop sign sometimes without it stopping you dead from top speed.

Also once again the robots couldn't jump, hello Transformers weigh a lot but they can freaking jump!!!!

Picking up items to use as weapons was nice but not really orginal plus almost anytime you pick up a car it would end up blowing up before you threw it. Stupid game!

A destructable environment to me is where you can smash a hole into one wall of a building then choose to make another hole on the other side or smash one up or down or just smash the whole darn building onto your own head.

It figures that the whiney greedy whingey fool Star Scream would be the only one who can jump like I want.

Also the second level for both the Autobots and Decepticons was way harder than it needed to be while all other level after each were to easy up untill the final boss fights which were way to narrow minded.

Compared to the last Transformers Game this one scores a big fat (-10) (that's Negative).  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:52 pm
First I have silent hill 2
Reasons?
1. *sarcastically*Best voice acting and vision ever!
2.Very boring and the *Leaving* ending made no sense

Second I have Every Halo Game!!!
REASONS
1.The graphics never changed!!
2.Horrible weapons and modes
3.The storyline
4.Have you ever played an easier game on legendary?

I'd like to add that Left 4 Dead is one of the best games ever  

VivianLenn

Romantic Lunatic

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 am
-S t o o p i d i t y- XD
Fairy Alchemist 96
tulin13

Movie games = Unplayable

What about GoldenEye on N64?That was one of the best games ever made. 3nodding

ThE_BiPoLaR_OnE

Zelda games!
=O
As bad as this may seem i have a point...
At a certain point in the gam i get very frustraited and give up. They are ment to be chalenging but i can only take so much frustration before i put the game away, case being said... I have never beaten Majoras Mask ( I still have a Nintendo 64 by the way icon_3nodding.gif Never gettin rid of it, in fact I"m in the market for some tony hawk proskaters for it xD ) When i got to the water temple I was like " ok im done, not playin this again. " IT IS SO DERN CONFUSING WITH ALL THE WATER CURRENTS! I have The original legend of zelda from the wii shop channel on my wii and i gave up after the first dungeon since i couldn't find the second one. Spent days on it to freakin find it but finally gave up on it.

That is what some people called GIVING UP and others call SLACKING.
How dare you,by the way?I love Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time.I admit,the Water Temple is fricking impossible,which is why there is online walkthroughs... 3nodding

Ok I don't use walkthroughs...ever. To me its the same as cheating. You don't get the full experience of the game by following a how to guide, I love the exploring/finding items/unkown factor in these games so following a guide to everything just kills it.
( Sorry for the REALLY ******** LATE response... )

I only used the guide for The Water Temple because I wanted to play the rest of the game,and because,after reading the guide,I realised I had put the keys in all the wrong places...
(Apologies on the even later ******** response. 3nodding )

On the area of Majora's Mask being totally awesome:
1.You get to play the fricking guitar when your a Zora.
2.Trying to find those little kids was extremely fun.
3.Getting the Pikachu mask was even funner.
4.The end was brilliant.
5.The freaky mask guy is awesome.
6.Majora's Mask = heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 pm
Rose red cerberus
First I have silent hill 2
Reasons?
1. *sarcastically*Best voice acting and vision ever!
2.Very boring and the *Leaving* ending made no sense

Second I have Every Halo Game!!!
REASONS
1.The graphics never changed!!
2.Horrible weapons and modes
3.The storyline
4.Have you ever played an easier game on legendary?

I'd like to add that Left 4 Dead is one of the best games ever

ok im can understand the complantes for silent hill but halo...... ARE YOU A F*C*ING BLIND WOMAN!? let me see if I can open your eyes

1.The graphics never changed- pure bull

halo CE-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

halo 2-
User Image

halo 3-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2-Horrible weapons and modes-a little vague can you be more specific?

3-The storyline - now not every one will like the same plots, I my self find the plots for the final fantasy games rather poor once more,I need a little more to go on

4-Have you ever played an easier game on legendary?- well seance I've only plaid halo 3 on legendary and I have played harder, cant really disagree with you there

and honestly, left 4 dead was rather mediocre  

evil homer 91

nintendokid890

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:30 pm
i hated metroid 2 i loved the first and pretty much every other one
but i just couldnt follow #2  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:33 pm
I couldn't do MegamanX7 It was super slow the 3D aspect was horrible and the worse part is you don't play as X till half way of the game and all boss are hard enough voices horrible more worse then X4  

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:56 pm
Shovelware is a given. Also, Final Fantasy XII's battle system frustrates me to the point of being unplayable. I played just to get the spear and failed and I really don't want to replay it.  
Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff