Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
To the members of the guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:59 pm
Simplistic accurate concepts are one thing. Simplified to the point of being so vague as to being borderline useless if not inaccurate is another.

You not being a fan of a couple terms that repeatedly rear their head in the forums (at least weekly, if not daily on the part of Fluffies attempting to justify their subjection mental masturbation as objective reality) seems like a pretty big thing to ignore just because it makes you a little uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:37 pm
Sivirs

After all, life is so much more exciting if that headache isn't just a stress headache, it's A DEMONIC ATTACK! From your enemies that fear your power! And you feel so much more important if you're not just a high school student, you're A WARRIOR SAVING THE WORLD FROM THE END OF DAYS!
A lot of my so called "pagan" friends in High School were of this frame of mind.......I tried not to get dragged into it, and on the surface I was . When I left them and got into College, I changed and for the better.  

Loona Wynd

Diligent Student

10,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:48 pm
loona wynd
Sivirs

After all, life is so much more exciting if that headache isn't just a stress headache, it's A DEMONIC ATTACK! From your enemies that fear your power! And you feel so much more important if you're not just a high school student, you're A WARRIOR SAVING THE WORLD FROM THE END OF DAYS!
A lot of my so called "pagan" friends in High School were of this frame of mind.......I tried not to get dragged into it, and on the surface I was . When I left them and got into College, I changed and for the better.

When I was in high school, I was the person that pissed off all my friends who did s**t like that....explained to them how their 'love spell' was never going to work the way they wanted it...rolled my eyes at 'ghost' stories and instead taught people how to cleanse spaces or protect themselves...shook my head at the stoners who totally believed they'd summoned demons (while high) and would die at 23...although really time vindicated me on that one, rather than anything I did or said.

I guess being a roleplayer from a young age, and still able to have a normal social life, enabled me to see RPGesque behavior of others bored with real life.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff