Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Games tips and hints

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound like a good idea?
  YES!!!
  nooo.....
  roflcopter poll!!!!
View Results

Ahsir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:52 pm
umm I was just noticing there isn't a specific thread for this sorta thing, and was wondering if was something people in this guild would like and utilize...

I've personally been thinking about writing up a strategy guide for pinball to help people do better at the game...

So just respond with questions and comments about such things and related ideas here please! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:08 pm
Your gaia name wouldn't happen to be(although spelled differently) associated with Valkyrie Profile in anyway now would it?  

tkdauronXIII

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:21 pm
More to the ponit, we already had one of these... it died. This belongs over in Chatterbox or Entertainment anyhow. I'll move it when i feel like doing so.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:27 pm
dronze
More to the ponit, we already had one of these... it died. This belongs over in Chatterbox or Entertainment anyhow. I'll move it when i feel like doing so.

I thought it looked familiar for some reason...  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:46 am
you know, i think we should create a gaming subforum...or something of the similar.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:30 am
How far are you...

Ahsir... Æsir... woot! XD

...from the neverending chaos?

Demonic Repentance

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:05 pm
Ronzalpha201
you know, i think we should create a gaming subforum...or something of the similar.

Before we make more subforums, We need to actually use our OLD subforums~

emo sadly my debate forum died out a while ago when bellabie and box top started going there own directions emo  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:40 pm
dronze

I sorta reposted this in "suggestion box" when I realized that was a more appropriate place for it... so maybe move this there and delete the other one???

And if I did want to write a guide for pinball... where would I post it, until a more appropriate subforum was created to which it could be moved afterwards?

tkdauronXIII
Your gaia name wouldn't happen to be(although spelled differently) associated with Valkyrie Profile in anyway now would it?

no... burning_eyes  

Ahsir

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 am
sorry guys. moving it to the entertainment sub.

ronzalpha201 - crew  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff