Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
that full moon's coming up quick!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

full moon esbats
  benchmark
  fun time
  don't HAVE time
  potatoes *and i mean it, herbalists!*
View Results

imadelilith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:57 am
since i didn't see a full moon thread, i thought i'd start one. i'm on the go cleaning, mothering, and such sorts of boredom, so since i'm spending my minutes posting this just for a leave up, i'll bring some of my meat to chew later... come on, don't be shy!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:03 am
I don't usually have much to do with Mani (the moon); I'm more of a Sunna (the sun) girl. I am very fond of Ameratetsu, though I've never met her. One day I'd like to go to Japan and see if any Kami will say "Hi".  

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:19 am
A different set of payers is pretty much the beginning and end of what I do for the full moon. ~shrugs~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:25 pm
If I have time, and I remember to do something, great. If I don't, I don't. Just one more thing in a long line of things I don't get wound up over.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:33 pm
Deoridhe
I don't usually have much to do with Mani (the moon); I'm more of a Sunna (the sun) girl. I am very fond of Ameratetsu, though I've never met her. One day I'd like to go to Japan and see if any Kami will say "Hi".

*laughs* I googled the word 'Ameratetsu' and found a comment by you on the 'Feministe' blog. Precious little else to inform me what (or who?) it is, though.

Would you mind sharing the information? o:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:35 pm
Maze
Deoridhe

*laughs* I googled the word 'Ameratetsu' and found a comment by you on the 'Feministe' blog. Precious little else to inform me what (or who?) it is, though.

Would you mind sharing the information? o:

If I am correct with my context, I believe she's referring to Amaterasu, the sun goddess of Shinto.

Edit: Now that I have read her comment on the blog, yes, it is Amaterasu. She is the leading deity in Shinto and the Imperial Family is said to be directly connected to her.  

error-dot-tar

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:13 pm
Full moon is pretty, but I do more at the new moon smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:16 pm
I get the urge to go outside and howl just for the heck of it, but abstain since that would probably freak out the neighbors.

Other than that, full moon nights are pretty much like most other nights.  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Cirrus Mystallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:59 am
Full moon blessing, Don't look at it through glass though, tis bad luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:54 am
Nuri
Full moon is pretty, but I do more at the new moon smile
I know some people that would say you are practicing "Black Witchcraft" for that. rofl  

TeaDidikai

Conan The Barbie Doll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:50 pm
I've never done anything for the full moon, but I've always found it beautiful.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games