Loved it!!
  Hated it...
  Who's Vector?
  Go Team Sonic!
  Go Team Mario!
  Go Team Mii!
  Mario+Sonic=<3
  I wish there were more characters...
  There characters' categories aren't all that realistic...
  All of Nintendo vs. Sega would've been better...
View Results

Fishy_2010

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:03 pm
So, I know this has Mario in it and that in Japan it was developed and published by Nintendo. But here in North America, along with Europe, it was published by Sega. So, everyone's thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:23 pm
I played it. I found it rather funny. I still will always love the fact the in the Swimming Races, Sonic had to wear a life jacket. That alone made me like this game.  

Saleana Faye

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 pm
while not quite as good as SSBB in the Sonic vs Mario sense the game was fun and has alot of cool little events to play, problly even more fun with friends  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:47 pm
SonicChaosBlaze
while not quite as good as SSBB in the Sonic vs Mario sense the game was fun and has alot of cool little events to play, problly even more fun with friends

I didn't like Sonic much in Brawl. He just didn't seem like Sonic to me, although his final smash was sweet! But back to M&S, the games are way more fun when you play with friends. Still tiring but more fun haha...  

Fishy_2010

fishy2014

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:33 pm
i thought it was pretty funny but fun an tireing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:08 pm
fishy2014
i thought it was pretty funny but fun an tireing

Ok then...  

Fishy_2010

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:10 am
It is great fun
I always use sonic characters when I can (not a big Mario fan)
I tend to stick to using Sonic Tails Knuckles Shadow and Blaze
I had the blue crown (Sonic having gold in every event) but someone deleted my file crying now I am working on getting Blazes Crown (Just need to unlock the last few events)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 pm
Blages
It is great fun
I always use sonic characters when I can (not a big Mario fan)
I tend to stick to using Sonic Tails Knuckles Shadow and Blaze
I had the blue crown (Sonic having gold in every event) but someone deleted my file crying now I am working on getting Blazes Crown (Just need to unlock the last few events)

On my friends he got the Mario Crown, then i got the Amy Crown, then with help from my cousin we got the Eggman Crown.

My most used character is Amy, because she's all-around and i can play well with her. I also like Knuckles, Eggman, and Daisy.  

Fishy_2010

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:12 pm

hi5201

I never played the game, but I love it already. Go Sonic's team. I would choose Knuckles, if he is in the game. He is my favorite character!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:14 am
Mighty Angel_45
I never played the game, but I love it already. Go Sonic's team. I would choose Knuckles, if he is in the game. He is my favorite character!

Oh he's there. What would a Sonic game be without Knuckles?  

Fishy_2010

BabylonHedgehogTochiro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm
Fishy_2010
Mighty Angel_45

Oh he's there. What would a Sonic game be without Knuckles?

Well, Sonic Unleashed doesnt have knuckles... But its still pretty good. Altough knuckles is a vital character ^^  
~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games