45%  [ 5 ]
Waffles!
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:38 am
Yeah, I know it has been a while. Sorry about that. sweatdrop

Anyway, summers over, school is starting, and that means it is time to get this place rollin' again. ^^

Pokemon News:

Pokemon Ranger 2 is getting a US and European release soon, and next year we will be getting the third version of the fourth gen game in Pokemon Platinum.

Pokemon Platinum will include new forms for Shaymin and Giratina (sky forme and origin forme respectively) and rumor has it that both Shaymin and Darkrai will be catchable in the game. What is known however, is that the three original regis will be catchable (at least in the japanese version) but to unlock them requires a special event regigigas. The game will also feature a heavily expanded storyline, the return of the battle frontier (not just the battle tower anymore), and full utilization of the DS's 3D capabilities. You will even be able to visit another world in the game!

Guild News:

I have discovered another pokemon guild that you may want to take a look at, it is entirely dedicated to battling and is very well made. If you decide to join, please tell mention that I sent you there, 'kay? ^^
The guild can be found here, and is a good place to look for people to battle if you have trouble finding them here.

I have plans on a random egg swap day. How this works is that you breed a handful of random pokemon, but don't hatch the eggs. Instead you trade an egg with another player, getting an egg in return. You don't know what will hatch from it, but that is part of the fun. Please let me know what you think of this idea, if you like the idea, I will set a date. ^^

And finally:

I am only five non-event only pokemon short of getting a complete national pokedex. The pokemon I need are Butterfree, Magmar, Hitmontop, Magby, and Swalot. Any person who can get me one of these five will be rewarded handsomely. You can have your choice of: Any starter, a male Riolu with a great nature and a sick moveset, a Ditto, a mystery egg* or a Phione. If you want something else, I am sure we can work something out.

* it's just an egg, but what will hatch is a surprise. But it will be good, I promise that much. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:38 am
Hey! That random egg trade sounds fun whee I need to fix my current situation first. And I have a Butterfree and a Swalot o.o"  

Nokia Heartilly

Generous Receiver

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:07 pm
Nokia Heartilly
Hey! That random egg trade sounds fun whee I need to fix my current situation first. And I have a Butterfree and a Swalot o.o"

Sweet. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:14 pm
I really like the idea of a random egg trade. That'd be fun. We should higly reccommend exciting-ish eggs, though, not just normal easy-to-obtain Pokemon.....

I can get you Butterfree, Swalot, and Hitmontop easily, and I might be able find a Magmar/Magby. (I finally got the national dex. Yay! But I still havn't finished beating the elite 4. so sad...) PM me if you want them.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:26 am
Negai Boshi
I really like the idea of a random egg trade. That'd be fun. We should higly reccommend exciting-ish eggs, though, not just normal easy-to-obtain Pokemon.....

I can get you Butterfree, Swalot, and Hitmontop easily, and I might be able find a Magmar/Magby. (I finally got the national dex. Yay! But I still havn't finished beating the elite 4. so sad...) PM me if you want them.

Butterfree and Magmar are actually the only two I have left. ^^

I have also started saving up eggs, I have saved four so far. They are divided evenly among two different pokemon. Both are rather hard to get as they are only available at one location in game.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:02 pm
Good Idea on the egg thing. I'll work on it soon.  

Ezio Zell Marcun

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:59 am
Zell Cole
Good Idea on the egg thing. I'll work on it soon.

Excellent. I'm up to six. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:41 pm
=O The egg swap: Best Idea Ever!!!! Hahahaha! Wicked cool idea! Now I'm all fired up to breed again!! >=D  

infamousmrj

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:45 pm
Love the random egg idea ^^

Now I just have to get my Wifi working again... Stupid Vista and your updates! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:56 am
lila0291
Love the random egg idea ^^

Now I just have to get my Wifi working again... Stupid Vista and your updates! scream

Vista sucks, which is why I use XP. ^^

infamousmrj
=O The egg swap: Best Idea Ever!!!! Hahahaha! Wicked cool idea! Now I'm all fired up to breed again!! >=D

Looking forward to you entering. The thread has been set up in the Breeding/Trading request subforum, and the first trade has taken place. ^^  

krishnath

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff