Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:58 am
YeLlOwS
Shalah
Thanks everyone!
That actually cleared up a lot for me. I didn't really realize that there was a difference between murder and killing.
So when we become like the angels, does that cause us to lose our sinful nature and have a pure nature by default?
we dont become angels, but become rulers with Christ, higher than angels smile

Does any one of you, when he has a case against his neighbor, dare to go to law before the unrighteous and not before the saints? Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? If the world is judged by you, are you not competent to constitute the smallest law courts? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life? So if you have law courts dealing with matters of this life, do you appoint them as judges who are of no account in the church?
(1Co 6:1-4)
there are more verses

Shalah was referring to Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25 and Luke 20:36.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:39 am
Priestley
YeLlOwS
Shalah
Thanks everyone!
That actually cleared up a lot for me. I didn't really realize that there was a difference between murder and killing.
So when we become like the angels, does that cause us to lose our sinful nature and have a pure nature by default?
we dont become angels, but become rulers with Christ, higher than angels smile

Does any one of you, when he has a case against his neighbor, dare to go to law before the unrighteous and not before the saints? Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? If the world is judged by you, are you not competent to constitute the smallest law courts? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life? So if you have law courts dealing with matters of this life, do you appoint them as judges who are of no account in the church?
(1Co 6:1-4)
there are more verses

Shalah was referring to Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25 and Luke 20:36.
wow, i cant read... i missed the "like" sweatdrop  

YeLlOwS

Bible Discussion {Get in the Word}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas