Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i want to be loved...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MargieMe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:45 pm
it just feels like im unwanted. like no one wants me in their life. crying my family treats me like s**t, my 2 lil sisters always tell me they'd be better of without me and my mom threatened to give me to foster care. this is my blood family. my biological family and they hate me. my dad is just kind of there putting up with it and doesnt really have anything to do with that. but, my sisters never let me forget how much they hate me. my mom to.
i meet great guys and they tell me they cant go out with me cause im not popular enough (in my grade level) im 14 so i hang out with people anywher from 1 to 5 yrs older than me just cause they arent afraid to hang out with my cause of popularity. i wish i had a significant other who loved me. who would go out with me regardless. not like for the rest of my life, but just someone to love affectinately and to talk to and it just... idk, im just at a loss. i dont know what to do. i wish i had someone to love me or someone loved me. ive given up on my family. cry scream cry  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:54 pm
Same things happening to me 2  

Ghost1124

Shootingstar4041

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:06 am
same here my family doesnt give a s**t about me and my boyfriend who supposedly loves me wont even call me and probably doesnt even care about me so yeah your not alone....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:24 am

Well, have you done anything that made them dislike you? When did it start to be like this? Have you tried spending more time with them, perhaps?

The Raining Soul

eMojoJojo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:07 pm
if ur mom actually threaten u 2 foster care
i would really cry all night everyday
cuz

they raised u. u wanted to be just like them and make them happy.
now a couple of years later here they r threatenin to send 2 foster care.

my parents r never there 4 me, and its always the same exsuse (we cant cause we're in p.r. and dont have enough money) nice
they never even try 2 do anything 4 me (srry this was about u)

i feel srry 4 u...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 pm
Hey man.
I don't even live with my mom anymore.
Because she chose my step dad over me.
And my dad doesn't have enough room in his house for me to live there.
So I just turned 17 & I already have to take care of myself.
Because I live with my friend.

And don't be to desperate for love.
Because you'll just get taken advantage of in the end.
Especially if you hang out with older people.
I know from past experience.
My last 4 boyfriends were 18+.
Just get a best friend who you can trust.
It'll save you a lot of pain, time, effort, & bull.

Candy Fornication

HappyEmoKid1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:47 am
Now aren't we all the same? Excuse me if I sound rude, but not many people are going to care. I do, though. But I can't do anything about it. Sadly, we are all almost completely useless to each other.
And get this.
You're hearing this from a 12 year old.
Hard to believe it, but I've been going through the exact same things as you have.
Well, that's all I can say right now. Unless you wanna talk more, I will be there for you. (I'm not saying that I'm interested.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:01 pm
1. Popularity doesn't mean s**t.

2. Suck it up.
I'm not saying this to be mean; I'm giving advice. You're fourteen. Boys aren't everything. At that age the only thing they're going to do is ******** you up. Stick to friends. If you start relying on guys because you don't want to be alone and you want to be loved you're going to screw yourself over in the long run.

3. My mother kicked me out the day after Christmas.
I haven't looked back since. I'm lucky enough to have another parent, but some people aren't. I know a lot of kids that've been in foster homes and they've been better off, have turned out just fine, and have moved on with their lives. I'm not saying your family's right with wanting to send you away.

As for your sisters? Stand up for yourself. Don't just lay down and bare your stomach.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:25 am
I'm with ashes.
Popularity isn't everything
My friends and I are some of the most unpopular kids in the school, but we stopped caring a while ago.
A boy is not worth crying for.
Stick to the friends you have. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:10 pm
Candy Fornication
Hey man.

My mom kicked me out and I'm 16. . . I'm living with my dad now who I haven't spoken to in probably more than three years. Both of them are the opposite extremes. . . Mom says I'm not wearing my makeup right, I need to watch what I eat, why am I not pretty like her? Dad has his foot up my a** telling me I'm lazy and worthless. . .  

Panyris

xXxheavenspartyangelxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:17 pm
Panyris
Candy Fornication
Hey man.

My mom kicked me out and I'm 16. . . I'm living with my dad now who I haven't spoken to in probably more than three years. Both of them are the opposite extremes. . . Mom says I'm not wearing my makeup right, I need to watch what I eat, why am I not pretty like her? Dad has his foot up my a** telling me I'm lazy and worthless. . .

i kno how thats like my mom telling me why arent you like normal or something why dont you where a skirt what are you a boy
so i ran away to live with my dad but my dad like get up do something that isnt sitting on your a** listening to music but my dad isnt that bad when i do thing right he tells me "im so proud o' yea" so i iz kinda happy  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:09 pm
i have the same family issues with u. well, when i disappoint on them, i just go to my room, and stay in there. i try my best to not meet them( even tho i have to). no one understand me.

about guys, i have liked 3 guys....but these were unrequited loves. dun depend on guys that much. they r not that important to you. im 13 yrs old. i have to tell u i was a dependent girl. i always thought without him, me is not myself or something like that. but now, i think my life is better w/o him. i dun have to think bout anyone that much, dun have to cry, dun have to be depressed...

popularity is not important at ALL....if a guy truly love you, he wont care bout that. trust me....

live your life! let's smile and nothing really matters! GUD LUK!!!!  

xox_mimi-chan_xox

Madrone6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:16 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 pm
Thread locked. No bumping. Save it for the spambox.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces