Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Back to Guilds

Community for those interested in the darker, alternative side of life 

Tags: Alternative, Community, Rock, Chat, Goth 

Reply *Chamber of Archives*
AUGUST MONTHLY POLL: Vampire or Werewolves?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire or Werewolf?
  Vamp
  Were
View Results

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:40 am
I thought we could have an interesting discussion every month based on a this or that poll. So here's the first one:

Legend has it that vampire and werewolves are sworn enemies...we can see this in such films as Van Helsing and Underworld, and novels like Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer.
But which supernatural creature do you prefer?

Personally I like vampires better...they have style and sexiness at the same time as being strong and fast, whereas werewolves are brutal and beastly..however..a werewolf only changes at the full moon...a vampire would kill people all the time to feed, not just at a full moon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:44 pm
Yes! A discussion I can really sink my teeth into! (If you'll pardon the expression.) I'd have to say, I prefer vampires, due to their dark and mysterious air. Plus the fact that in modern literature, the vampire is portrayed as beautiful and seductive, but not always as rabid blood-suckers. If I had the opportunity to choose, I would probably become a vampire, due to my ever growing obbsession with them. (Heh.) Though, werewolves are pretty spiffy as well... but I still prefer sexy vampires to shaggy werewolves... (No offense to werewolf lovers~!) xD

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:47 am
I have to agree. Vampires can be portrayed as seductive but deadly, rather than wild and beastly. Werewolves are usually portrayed as having little control over their changes, and they often seem painful, whereas a vampire seems to have full control (apart from the thirst). Overall I think vampires are slightly more human than werewolves, which is maybe why I prefer them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:48 am
Yes, yes. I think that is right. Plus, never once has there been a movie or book where they had a 'sexy werewolf'. O.o They're always over-grown puppies. (Bwah hah hah~!)
KID: Hey! A puppy!
WEREWOLF: *Growl*
KID: No! That's a bad puppy! *Sprays the 'puppy' with water*
WEREWOLF: *Whimpers*
KID: Good boy~! I'm gonna call you 'Fluffy'! *Puts a leash around Fluffy's neck* C'mon, let's go home! It's past you're bedtime!

>D

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:06 am
Haha. They only portray werewolves as sexy when they're in their human forms. It depends on what you think is attractive I guess...long hair scruffy look or stylish and suave.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:38 pm
Ahaha! First vote for werewolves!
Mostly I prefer weres to vampires because of the blood factor. Drinking blood that isn't my own-blarg! gonk

*Sprays raz with water*
Bad leech lover! Be nice to teh overgrown pup. razz

Rayvnn Fever

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 am
*Is sprayed by water*

AHH~! D;
*Runs around in circles while screaming*

(Heh heh)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:51 am
Rayvnn Fever
Ahaha! First vote for werewolves!
Mostly I prefer weres to vampires because of the blood factor. Drinking blood that isn't my own-blarg! gonk

*Sprays raz with water*
Bad leech lover! Be nice to teh overgrown pup. razz

heheh, but don't werewolves have to hunt and kill things?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

*Chamber of Archives*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces